If you want to change the user agent later, go back to about:config and search for “general. useragent. override.” Hit the Modify button to change the user agent or the Reset button to remove it.
How do I change my browser user agent on Android?
Switch to the “Advanced” tab in the top-right corner, then tap “User agent” at the top of the “Customize” sub-section. Tap “User agent” at the top of the “Customize” sub-section of the “Advanced” tab. Select one of the four built-in user agents or tap “Custom” and enter your own value, then tap “OK” to save.
How do I reset the default user agent in Firefox?
You can reset your user agent as follows:
- Type about:config in the address bar and press Enter. A warning page may appear. …
- Search for useragent by typing it into the Search preference name field.
- Click the Reset or Delete. button on each of these preferences, if they exist:
What is the user agent string for Android?
User Agent Strings
|Android WebView ( android.webkit.WebView )||Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.2.2; en-us; AFTB Build/JDQ39) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30|
How do I change user agent?
How to Change Your User-Agent on Chrome & Edge
- Right Click Anywhere in Webpage > Inspect. Alternatively, you can use CTR+Shift+I on Windows, Cmd + Opt +J on Mac.
- Choose More Tools > Network Conditions. …
- Uncheck Select Automatically Checkbox.
- Choose One Among the Built-In User-Agents List.
How do I switch Chrome accounts on Android?
On a browser, like Chrome
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to myaccount.google.com.
- In the top right, tap your profile photo or name.
- Tap Sign out or Manage accounts. Sign out.
- Sign in with the account you want to use.
- Open the file in Docs, Sheets, or Slides.
How do I use user agent switcher in Firefox?
- Right-click on a toolbar and choose ‘Customize…’.
- Drag the ‘User Agent’ button from the ‘Customize Toolbar’ window to a toolbar and click ‘Done’.
What is my agent user?
User Agent Information identifies your browser and operating system and their versions. Whenever you open a site, it gets to know your user agent and identifies your OS and browser based on your user agent to optimize your web or app experience.
How do I disable user agent in Firefox?
open firefox network view with Ctrl Shift Q.
- enter “about:config” into the URL bar. Press Enter.
- create a new entry with key= general. useragent. override and an empty string as a value.
- If you use an old version of Firefox, you also need to set the key general. useragent. enable_overrides to true .
Why do user agents start with Mozilla?
It spoofs Netscape by starting its User-Agent with Mozilla/ because web servers were routinely browser sniffing and serving pages with frames – a feature supported by both Netscape and IE, but not other browsers of the era – to Netscape only.
How do I find my user agent browser?
The user–agent string of the browser is accessed using the navigator. userAgent property and then stored in a variable. The presence of the strings of a browser in this user–agent string is detected one by one.
What is the most common user agent?
Most Common User Agents
|1.2%||Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.131 Safari/537.36 Edg/92.0.902.73|
|1.1%||Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.131 Safari/537.36|