Press the Windows logo on your keyboard, or click the Windows icon in the lower-left of your screen to open the Start Menu. There, search for “Control Panel.” Once it appears in the search results, just click its icon.
Where is all Control Panel items in Windows 10?
Tip 1: When you open Control Panel for first time go to View by: menu at the top left and set the view setting to Small Icons to display all control panel items. Tip 2: To always have the Control Panel shortcut available. At results: right-click at Control Panel (Desktop App) & select Pin to taskbar (or Pin to Start).
How do I get classic view in Windows 10 Control Panel?
How to Start the Windows Classic Control Panel in Windows 10
- Go to Start Menu->Settings->Personalization and then select Themes from the left window panel. …
- Click the Desktop Icon Settings option from the left menu.
- In the new window make sure that the Control Panel option is checked.
What is the shortcut for Control Panel in Windows 10?
Drag and drop the “Control Panel” shortcut to your desktop. You also have other ways to run the Control Panel. For example, you can press Windows+R to open a Run dialog and then type either “control” or “control panel” and press Enter.
How do I open msconfig in Control Panel?
Simultaneously press the Windows + R keys on your keyboard to launch it, type “msconfig”, and then press Enter or click/tap on OK. The System Configuration tool should open immediately.
How do I change Control Panel to Classic view?
Click on Start icon and type “Control Panel” and hit enter or just click on your Control Panel option. 2. Change view from the “View by” option in the top right of the window. Change it from Category to Large all Small icons.
How do I switch back to Windows on my desktop?
How to Get to the Desktop in Windows 10
- Click the icon in the lower right corner of the screen. It looks like a tiny rectangle that’s next to your notification icon. …
- Right click on the taskbar. …
- Select Show the desktop from the menu.
- Hit Windows Key + D to toggle back and forth from the desktop.
How do I get to the Classic Control Panel?
Accessing the Classic Control Panel
So far, that’s the only workaround I’ve seen. To get to the old control panel, simply press Windows + R on your keyboard to open the run dialog box.