Select Airplane mode, and make sure Airplane mode is set to Off. If Wi-Fi settings are still missing: Go to Solution 2. If Wi-Fi settings are visible: Select Wi-Fi and make sure that Wi-Fi is set to On and that your network name appears in the list of available wireless networks.
Why can’t I see Wi-Fi networks on Windows 10?
Open Network and Sharing Center. Click Change adapter settings, locate your wireless network adapter, right-click it and choose Properties from the menu. When the Properties window opens, click the Configure button. Go to Advanced tab and from the list select Wireless mode.
Why is my Wi-Fi Network not showing up?
Make sure the Wi-Fi on the device is enabled. This could be a physical switch, an internal setting, or both. Reboot the modem and router. Power cycling the router and modem can fix internet connectivity issues and resolve problems with wireless connections.
How do I make my Wi-Fi visible on Windows 10?
Turning on Wi-Fi via the Start menu
- Click the Windows button and type “Settings,” clicking on the app when it appears in the search results. …
- Click on “Network & Internet.”
- Click on the Wi-Fi option in the menu bar on the left side of the Settings screen.
- Toggle the Wi-Fi option to “On” to enable your Wi-Fi adapter.
Why is my PC not showing available networks?
Way 2: Check your network settings
1) Right click the Internet icon, and click Open Network and Sharing Center. 2) Click Change adapter settings. 3) Right click WiFi, and click Enable. … 4) Restart your Windows and reconnect to your WiFi again.
Why can’t I see Wi-Fi networks on my laptop?
Make sure your computer/device is still in the range of your router/modem. Move it closer if it is currently too far away. Go to Advanced > Wireless > Wireless Settings, and check the wireless settings. Double check your Wireless Network Name and SSID is not hided.
How do I unhide my WiFi network?
Click Wi-Fi Settings. Press the menu button in the top-right corner of the window and select Connect to Hidden Network…. In the window that appears, select a previously-connected hidden network using the Connection drop-down list, or New for a new one.
How do I fix no WiFi networks found?
4 Fixes for No WiFi Networks Found
- Rollback your Wi-Fi adapter driver.
- Reinstall your Wi-Fi adpater driver.
- Update your Wi-Fi adpater driver.
- Disable the airplane mode.
Why can’t I connect to my WiFi?
If your Android phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi, you should first make sure that your phone isn’t on Airplane Mode, and that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.
How do I fix no Wi-Fi on Windows 10?
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Start Menu, type in Services and open it up.
- In the Services window, locate the WLAN Autoconfig service.
- Right-click on it and select Properties. …
- Change the Startup type to ‘Automatic’ and click Start to run the service. …
- Click Apply and then hit OK.
- Check if this fixes the issue.