What words trigger screen effects?
iMessage screen effect codewords
- ‘Pew pew’ – laser light show.
- ‘Happy birthday’ – balloons.
- ‘Congratulations’ – confetti.
- ‘Happy New Year’ – fireworks.
- ‘Happy Chinese New Year’ – red explosion.
- ‘Selamat’ – confetti.
How do you text an effect?
Use full-screen effects to animate the message screen.
- In a new or existing conversation, type a message or insert a photo or Memoji.
- Touch and hold. , then tap Screen.
- Swipe left to preview different screen effects.
- Tap to send the message or. to cancel.
Do Androids get iPhone effects?
Some iMessage apps may not work perfectly with Android. … It’s the same with iMessage Effects, like sending text or photos with Invisible Ink. On Android, the effect won’t appear. Instead, it’ll plainly show your text message or photo with “(Sent with Invisible Ink)” next to it.
Does iPhone have secret messages?
You can lock or hide messages, and even turn off message previews on iPhone so that your personal information stays private. There are even some secret text messaging apps for iPhones.
How do you add special effects to text messages?
Open your Messages app and select the contact or group you want to message. Type your text message in the iMessage bar as you normally would. Tap and hold down the blue arrow until the “Send with effect” screen appears.
What is Slam effect on text messages?
The slam effect makes your message slam down onto the screen, causing everything in your conversation to shake momentarily. When sending iMessages (blue bubble, between Apple devices) , press and hold on the blue send arrow.
How do I send an animated text on Android?
How to Use Gif Keyboard on Android
- Click on the messaging app and tap on the compose message option.
- On the keyboard that is displayed, click on the icon that says GIF at the top (this option may only appear for users operating the Gboard). …
- Once the GIF collection is displayed, find your desired GIF and tap send.
How do I make my iPhone text sound?
Set the alert sound for messages
- Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics (on supported models) or Sounds (other models).
- Tap Text Tone, then do one of the following: Tap Vibration, then choose an option. Tap a sound below Alert Tones. Tap Tone Store to download an alert sound from the iTunes Store.
What words trigger iMessage effects?
I’ve found the following associations between screen effects, and the messgaes that trigger them: confetti: “congratulations”, “happy birthday” fireworks: “happy new year”