To do this, go to settings and tap on “Wireless Networks” or “Connections.” From there, switch on Airplane mode and turn off your phone. Wait for half a minute and then turn your mobile phone back on. Go to the same settings section and turn off Airplane mode. After that, check if your mobile data is working again.
How do I fix my internet connection on my Android?
General troubleshooting tips for Android devices
- Open your Settings app “Wireless & networks” or “Connections”. Depending on your device, these options may be different.
- Turn Wi-Fi off and mobile data on, and check to see if there’s a difference.
- If not, turn mobile data off and Wi-Fi on and see if that works.
What to do if mobile data is on but not working?
What to do when my mobile data is on but not working:
- Toggle on/off Airplane mode.
- Restart your device.
- Empower the right network mode.
- Reset your device’s APN settings.
- Set APN protocol to IPv4/IPv6.
- Wipe cache partition from recovery mode.
- Reset your phone’s network settings.
Why is my Android phone not connecting to the internet?
Restarting your phone can clear glitches and help it reconnect to Wi-Fi. If your phone still won’t connect, then it’s time to do some resetting. In the Settings app, go to “General Management.” There, tap “Reset.” … Your phone will restart — try connecting to Wi-Fi again.
Why is the internet on my phone not working?
Begin by turning your phone off and turning it back on again, then retest. … You could also try restarting your phone’s data connection by toggling this option on and off. Next, check your phone’s Wi-Fi connection to see if it has unexpectedly connected to an unknown Wi-Fi network.
Why does my phone say no internet connection when I have WiFi?
Sometimes, an old, outdated, or corrupted network driver can be the cause of WiFi connected but no Internet error. Many times, a small yellow mark in your network device name or in your network adapter could indicate a problem.
Why is my 4g not working?
Remove and Re-Insert Your SIM Card
Before rebooting, turn on Airplane Mode. Wait for 30 seconds, then turn Airplane Mode off. If you still don’t have data, turn airplane mode back on, turn your phone off, wait for a minute, turn your phone back on, turn airplane mode off, wait for 30 seconds, then turn mobile data on.
What does ## 72786 do?
Network Reset for Google Nexus Phones
To network reset most Sprint phones you can dial ##72786# – These are the dial pad numbers for ##SCRTN# or SCRTN Reset.
How do I reset my mobile data network?
How to reset network settings on an Android device
- Open the Settings app on your Android.
- Scroll to and tap either “General management” or “System,” depending on what device you have.
- Tap either “Reset” or “Reset options.”
- Tap the words “Reset network settings.”
Why can’t I change my APN settings?
Sometimes, APN settings on your device for a particular carrier may be “locked” such that they are “grayed out” and can’t be modified. This is often an indication that they have been set by your currently connected carrier and that you shouldn’t need to modify them.
What do I do if my WiFi is connected but no Internet access?
The problem is then at the ISP’s end and they should be contacted to confirm and resolve the issue.
- Restart your Router. …
- Troubleshooting from your Computer. …
- Flush DNS Cache From Your Computer. …
- Proxy Server Settings. …
- Change the wireless mode on your Router. …
- Update outdated Network drivers. …
- Reset your Router and Network.
How do I get my phone to connect to the internet?
To connect an Android phone to a wireless network:
- Press the Home button, and then press the Apps button. …
- Under “Wireless and Networks”, make sure “Wi-Fi” is turned on, then press Wi-Fi.
- You may have to wait a moment as your Android device detects wireless networks in range, and displays them in a list.