In Windows 8 and 10, it’s Control Panel > Personalize > Change Desktop Icons. Use the checkboxes in the “Desktop icons” section to select which icons you want on your desktop. To change an icon, select the icon you want to change and then click the “Change Icon” button.
How do I create a custom desktop icon?
How to Create a Custom Desktop Icon
- Create your own image in any image manipulation program that can save files with a . PNG file extension. …
- Save your image as a . PNG file by clicking the menu option labeled “Save As” in the “File” drop-down menu. …
- Go to a website that is made to convert image files into an .
How do I add icons to apps in Windows 10?
In this article
- Move the cursor to the Results pane, and right-click the desired application.
- Select Properties.
- On the General tab, click Change Icon.
- Select the desired icon, or browse to another location to select the icon. After you’ve selected the icon, click OK. The new icon appears in the Results pane.
How do I turn an image into an icon?
How to create an ICO?
- Upload an image file.
- Use the optional settings to change the ICO size, DPI or crop the original image (optional).
- Create a favicon.ico by setting the size to 16×16 pixel.
- Click on “Start conversion” and your icon will be created.
How do I convert a JPEG to an icon in Windows 10?
How to convert JPG to ICO
- Upload jpg-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to ico” Choose ico or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your ico.
How do I use Pichon icons?
How to use the Icons8 app:
- Download the app at Icons8.com (choose a free or paid option)
- Open the app and use the keyword search and filters to find the icon you’d like to use.
- Choose the file type and pixel size using the top-right controls.
- Drag the icon onto an iRise screen.
How do I put an app icon on my desktop?
Pin apps and folders to the desktop or taskbar
- Press and hold (or right-click) an app, and then select More > Pin to taskbar.
- If the app is already open on the desktop, press and hold (or right click) the app’s taskbar button, and then select Pin to taskbar.