Windows 10 provides the sound equalizer, which enables you to adjust the sound effect and emulate the frequency when playing musics and videos.
Where do I find archived emails in Gmail?
Any message you’ve archived can be found by clicking the “All Mail” label on the left side of your Gmail page. You can also find a message you’ve archived by clicking on any other labels you’ve applied to it, or by searching for it.
How do I get to my Gmail archive on my phone?
If a message has been archived, you can find it by opening the All mail label.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap All mail.
How do I retrieve archived messages in Gmail?
How to Retrieve Archived Emails in a Browser
- Select All Mail on the left side of Gmail.
- Select the emails you want to return to the Inbox. …
- In the main toolbar above the emails, select Move to Inbox.
- A confirmation appears that verifies the emails have been moved to the Inbox.
What happens to archived Gmail?
The Archive action removes the message from view in the inbox and puts it in the All Mail area, in case you ever need it again. You can find archived messages by using Gmail’s search function. Messages addressed to a group of people can return to your inbox if someone on the address list replies to the original.
Is there an archive folder in Gmail?
When you select emails on the Gmail website, the “Archive” button appears in the menu directly above your list of emails. In the Gmail app for iPhone, iPad, or Android, tap the Archive button in the top menu that appears. The Archive button has the same design as the button shown on the Gmail website.
How do I unarchive Gmail app?
How to unarchive Gmail messages on a mobile device
- Open the Gmail app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- Scroll down until you find the “All email” tab. …
- Scroll or search for the message you wish to unarchive. …
- Tap the three dots in the upper right hand corner.
How do you retrieve archived messages?
Restore archived text conversations, calls, or voicemails
- Open the Voice app .
- In the top left, tap Menu Archive .
- Touch and hold the conversation, call, or voicemail you want to restore. …
- In the top right, tap Restore conversations .