If you’re using an Android, the best way to scan documents is through the Google Drive app. You can scan documents directly into Google Drive by tapping the “+” button in the lower-right corner of the home screen. When the menu slides up from the bottom, select “Scan”.
How do you scan on an Android phone?
Scan a document
- Open the Google Drive app .
- In the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Scan .
- Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop . Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page . Scan another page: Tap Add .
- To save the finished document, tap Done .
Do Android phones have a scanner?
Your Android phone is capable of downloading applications, including QR code scanners, which are used to scan bar-code type images that contain many pixelated squares. If you’ve downloaded many apps to your phone, however, searching through a large collection of icons for a particular app can be frustrating.
How do I scan a document with my Samsung?
How to scan a document with your Galaxy smartphone
- Open the camera app and position the document in the center of your view. …
- Tap the scan button.
- Then tap the thumbnail image to review your scan.
- Tap the edit icon if you’d like to edit your scan.
- Editing tools will appear.
Where can you go to Scan and email a document?
With a Staples store always nearby, we’re your office on the go. You’re never away from the office with Copy & Print. You can access the cloud, make copies, scan documents, send faxes, shred files and use the computer rental station at a Staples location. With a Staples store always nearby, we’re your office on the go.
Can I use my phone as a scanner?
If you have an Android smartphone and use Google Drive, you do not even need to download an additional app because Google Drive includes a document-scanning function. … Place the document you want to scan on a flat surface. Tap the Scan camera icon and hold the phone or tablet over the document to get a clear picture.
Where is the scanner on this phone?
You can find it by opening the Drive app and tapping the blue “+” icon in the bottom-right corner and then selecting “Scan.”
Where is my scanner on my Samsung phone?
The Samsung Camera app (only OS 9.0 above)
1. Swipe down to pull up your Quick Settings, and select QR Scanner.
How can I Scan a document and save it as a PDF?
Scan a paper document to PDF using a preset (Windows)
- Choose Tools > Create PDF > Scanner > [document preset]. Note: …
- Click Scan.
- If prompted to scan more pages, select Scan More Pages, Scan Reverse Sides, or Scan Is Complete, and click OK.
How do I Scan a PDF file to my Samsung?
Creating PDFs in Google Drive on Android is simple: Left: The floating action button opens a menu (right) which includes the “Scan” option for creating PDFs. Just open the app, tap the “+” floating action button in the corner, and in the resulting menu, select “scan.”