Once you installed it, the Folder Color entry will be added to the “Right-click” context menu. Open your file manager and right click on any folder and select “folder color” from the menu and then choose the color or emblem from the sub-menu.
How do I change the look of Linux?
5 Ways to Make Your Linux Desktop Look Fantastic
- Tweak your desktop utilities.
- Switch the desktop theme (most distros ship with many themes)
- Add new icons and fonts (the right choice can have an amazing effect)
- Reskin your desktop with Conky.
- Install a new desktop environment (an extreme option that may suit you)
Where is themes in Ubuntu?
Default themes directory is /usr/share/themes/ but it’s editable only for root. If You want to edit themes the default directory for current user would be ~/.
How do I change to purple in Ubuntu?
- Move your favorite image to /usr/share/backgrounds : It’s better to move the image you want to set as login background to system pictures folder: /usr/share/backgrounds . …
- Edit the css file that define GDM login background: