Click and hold the Knife tool in the Tools panel and select the Scissors tool. Click in two places on the inner circle as shown. Select the cut segment with the Selection tool and press Delete to remove it.
How do you get rid of a line in a shape?
Click the line, connector, or shape that you want to delete, and then press Delete. If you want to delete multiple lines or connectors, select the first line, press and hold Ctrl while you select the other lines, and then press Delete.
How do I delete a line in a box in Illustrator?
For more clarity – a simple way is to select ‘A’ for the white arrow tool – drag a selection through the line part of one of the box sides and hit delete.
How do I remove a line from a shape in Excel?
In Excel, you can delete all objects by using Go To special function to select all objects including line shapes and then pressing Delete key.
How do I remove a straight line in Excel?
The easiest way to remove gridlines in Excel is to use the Page Layout tab. Click the Page Layout tab to expand the page layout commands and then go to the Gridlines section. Below Gridlines, uncheck the view box.
How do I remove a line from a shape in Photoshop?
Just click the mask next to the shape layer it’s on, and that outline will disappear. Click on it again if you ever want to turn it back on.
How do I delete multiple lines in Illustrator?
Remove duplicate lines in Illustrator
Use the Direct Selection tool to click on each of these lines, and hit delete twice. It should leave another line behind, paler than the one you had and the second delete action will remove any stray anchor points.
How do I delete a shape in VBA?
Step 1: Hold down the ALT + F11 keys, and it opens the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window. Step 2: Click Insert > Module, and paste the following macro in the Module window. VBA: delete all shapes in active worksheet. Step 3: Press the F5 key to run this macro.
How do I get rid of text box lines in Word?
To remove the border from a text box, follow these steps:
- Either click on the border of the text box or position the insertion point within the text box. …
- Select the Text Box option from the Format menu. …
- Click on the Colors and Lines tab, if necessary. …
- In the Color drop-down list, select No Line.
- Click on OK.
How do I find hidden objects in Excel?
Follow these steps:
- Select the worksheet containing the hidden rows and columns that you need to locate, then access the Special feature with one of the following ways: Press F5 > Special. Press Ctrl+G > Special. …
- Under Select, click Visible cells only, and then click OK.
What is Ctrl J in Excel?
To find specific text in Excel, you can use Ctrl + F to open the Find and Replace dialog box. … A line break is character 10 in the ASCII character set, and the Ctrl + J shortcut is the ASCII control code for character 10.
How do I remove a line break in Excel 2016?
How do I remove line breaks in my Excel file?
- Open the Find/Replace command window.
- Place your cursor in the Find what box. Press and hold the Alt key and then enter “010” from the 10-keypad portion of your keyboard. …
- Place your cursor in the Replace with box. Press your space bar once. …
- Click Replace All.
How do I get rid of lines in sheets?
Hide the Gridlines in Google Sheets
- Activate the worksheet in which you want to hide the gridlines.
- Click the View option in the menu.
- Click the Gridlines options. This will uncheck this option and remove gridlines from the entire worksheet.