When you click on Desktop icon settings, a new window will appear. At the very top, you’ll see the Desktop Icons option and below, all the options you can click on. If you want to add any other icons to your desktop while you’re here, go for it. When you’re done, the PC icon will appear on your desktop.
Where is the My Computer icon on Windows 10?
First, right-click on the desktop and choose Personalize. Now select Themes on the left-hand menu, and then once you are there, you can select Desktop icon settings under the “Related Settings” section. And now you can click the checkboxes for the icons that you want back.
Where do I find my computer icon?
Enable This PC shortcut:
- Right-click the desktop and click Personalize.
- In Personalization, find and select Themes.
- In themes, find and click Desktop icon.
- A window will appear with Desktop icon settings.
- Find and select Computer under Desktop Icons.
- Apply changes and press OK.
1 апр. 2019 г.
How do I put this PC on desktop Windows 10?
Here’s how to restore the My Computer icon to the desktop:
- 1) Right-click on the desktop and select Personalize.
- 2) Click Themes.
- 3) Click “Go to desktop icon settings.”
- 4) Check the box next to Computer. …
- 5) Click Apply.
- 6) Click OK.
- 7) Right-click on This PC.
- Select Rename.
9 дек. 2016 г.
Why are my icons not showing on my desktop Windows 10?
Make sure the Show Desktop icons feature is enabled
Here’s how to do that: Right-click on the empty area on your desktop. Choose View and you should see the Show Desktop icons option. Try checking and unchecking Show Desktop icons option a few times but remember to leave this option checked.
How do I unhide icons on Windows 10?
How to Show, Hide, or Restore Windows 10 Desktop Icons
- ‘Right Click’ anywhere on the clear space of the desktop wallpaper.
- Click on ‘View’ option Go to ‘Show Desktop Icons’ and put a check to enable viewing desktop icons.
28 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I unhide icons on my desktop?
To hide or unhide all your desktop icons, right-click on your desktop, point to “View,” and click “Show Desktop Icons.” This option works on Windows 10, 8, 7, and even XP. This option toggles desktop icons on and off. That’s it!
What is the use of this PC icon?
An icon on your computer screen represents an object or a program on your hard drive. For example, the folders you see on your desktop or in open windows are icons. The files that you see in those folders are also icons. The trash can on the Macintosh and the recycle bin on Windows are both icons as well.
How do I restore my computer icon?
To restore these icons, follow these steps:
- Right-click the desktop and click Properties.
- Click the Desktop tab.
- Click Customize desktop.
- Click the General tab, and then click the icons that you want to place on the desktop.
- Click OK.
How do I restore the normal desktop in Windows 10?
- Click or tap the Start button.
- Open the Settings application.
- Click or tap on “System”
- In the pane on the left of the screen scroll all the way to the bottom until you see “Tablet Mode”
- Ensure the toggle is set to off to your preference.
11 авг. 2015 г.
How do I get the My Computer icon back on my desktop Windows 10?
Show desktop icons in Windows 10
- Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Personalization > Themes.
- Under Themes > Related Settings, select Desktop icon settings.
- Choose the icons you would like to have on your desktop, then select Apply and OK.
- Note: If you are in tablet mode, you may not be able to see your desktop icons properly.
How do I get my Windows 10 desktop back to normal?
How Do I Get My Desktop Back to Normal on Windows 10
- Press Windows key and I key together to open Settings.
- In the pop-up window, choose System to continue.
- On the left panel, choose Tablet Mode.
- Check Don’t ask me and don’t switch.
11 авг. 2020 г.
Why are my desktop icons not showing up?
Simple Reasons for Icons Not Showing
You can do so by right-clicking on the desktop, selecting View and verify Show desktop icons has a check beside it. If it’s just the default (system) icons you seek, right-click the desktop and choose Personalize. Go into Themes and select Desktop icon settings.
Why are my icons not showing pictures?
Open File explorer, click on View tab, then Options > Change Folder and Search Options > View tab. Uncheck the boxes to “Always show icons, never thumbnails” and “Show file icon on thumbnails.” Apply and OK. Also in File Explorer right click This PC, choose Properties, then Advanced System Settings.
Why can’t I see my desktop icons?
Solution 1: Turn on the visibility of desktop icons
Right-click on an empty space on your desktop. Click on the “View” option from the context menu to expand the options. Make sure that “Show desktop icons” is ticked. … You should immediately see your icons reappear.