In some editions of Windows 10, it’s included as an optional feature that you can enable. To do that, select the Start button, then select Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Manage optional features > Add a feature > Windows Media Player, and select Install.
How do I install Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions Windows 10?
Install Media Feature Pack in Windows 10 N/KN Version 1909
- Open Windows Settings and go to Apps.
- Under Apps & Features, click on Optional features. Apps Features 1.
- Click on Add a feature. Add a feature.
- Find Media Feature Pack from the list.
- Clicking on the item will enable the Install button. Press the button to download and install the feature automatically.
19 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I install Media Player on Windows 10?
How to install Windows Media Player
- Open Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Click on Apps & features.
- Click the manage optional features link. Apps & features settings.
- Click the Add a feature button. Manage optional features settings.
- Select Windows Media Player.
- Click the Install button. Install Windows Media Player on Windows 10.
10 окт. 2017 г.
What is the N version of Windows 10?
Introduction. The “N” editions of Windows 10 include the same functionality as other editions of Windows 10 except for media-related technologies. The N editions don’t include Windows Media Player, Skype, or certain preinstalled media apps (Music, Video, Voice Recorder).
How do I install Windows Media Player 12 on Windows 10?
Windows 10 Home and Pro
To do so, press Windows key + I to open Settings. Go to Apps > Manage optional features > Add a feature. Scroll down to Windows Media Player and select it. Click Install.
How do I enable Media Feature Pack in Windows 10?
Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10 is available for download as an Optional Feature. To install the Media Feature Pack, navigate to Settings > Apps > Apps and features > Optional features > Add a feature, and then locate Media Feature Pack in the list of available optional features.
What is N and KN versions of Windows 10?
Windows 10 N and Windows 10 KN editions include the same functionality as Windows 10, except that these versions of Windows do not include Windows Media Player, and related technologies. … This feature pack can be applied to computers running either Windows 10 N or Windows 10 KN editions.
What is the default media player for Windows 10?
The Music app or Groove Music (on Windows 10) is the default music or media player.
Why Windows Media Player is not working?
If Windows Media Player stopped working correctly after the latest updates from Windows Update, you can verify that the updates are the problem by using System Restore. To do this: Select the Start button, and then type system restore.
Where is Windows Media Player in win 10?
Windows Media Player in Windows 10. To find WMP, click Start and type: media player and select it from the results at the top. Alternately, you can right-click the Start button to bring up the hidden quick access menu and choose Run or use the keyboard shortcut Windows Key+R. Then type: wmplayer.exe and hit Enter.
Which version of Windows 10 is best?
Windows 10 – which version is right for you?
- Windows 10 Home. Chances are that this will the be the edition best suited to you. …
- Windows 10 Pro. Windows 10 Pro offers all of the same features as the Home edition, and is also designed for PCs, tablets and 2-in-1s. …
- Windows 10 Mobile. …
- Windows 10 Enterprise. …
- Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise.
What does Windows 10 Enterprise N mean?
Windows 10 Enterprise N. Windows 10 Enterprise N includes the same functionality as Windows 10 Enterprise, except that it does not include certain media related technologies (Windows Media Player, Camera, Music, TV & Movies) and does not include the Skype app.
What is my Windows version?
Select the Start button, type Computer in the search box, right-click on Computer, and then select Properties. Under Windows edition, you’ll see the version and edition of Windows that your device is running.
What is the latest version of Windows Media Player for Windows 10?
Designed by media lovers for media lovers. Windows Media Player 12—available as part of Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10*—plays more music and video than ever, including Flip Video and unprotected songs from your iTunes library!
What replaces Windows Media Player in Windows 10?
Part 3. Other 4 Free Alternatives to Windows Media Player
- VLC Media Player. Developed by VideoLAN Project, VLC is a free and open-source multimedia player that supports playing all types of video formats, DVDs, VCDs, Audio CDs, and streaming protocols. …
- KMPlayer. …
- GOM Media Player. …
25 мар. 2021 г.
Does Microsoft still support Windows Media Player?
Microsoft Retiring a Windows Media Player Feature on Older Windows Versions. … After looking at customer feedback and usage data, Microsoft decided to discontinue this service. This means that new metadata won’t be updated on media players that are installed on your Windows device.