To enable dark mode, navigate to Settings > Personalization > Colors, then open the drop-down menu for “Choose your color” and pick Light, Dark, or Custom. Light or Dark changes the look of the Windows Start menu and the built-in apps. By choosing Custom, you can mix and match to get the best of Light and Dark.
Is there a dark mode for Windows 10?
Change colors in Dark mode
Select Start > Settings . Select Personalization > Colors. Under Choose your color, select Dark. To manually select an accent color, choose one under Recent colors or Windows colors, or select Custom color for an even more detailed option.
How do I turn on dark mode?
Turn on dark theme
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility.
- Under Display, turn on Dark theme.
How do I reset the color on Windows 10?
To reset your colours, follow these steps:
- Minimize your applications so you can see the desktop.
- Right click on an empty part of the screen to bring up a menu and then left click on Personalise.
- In this settings window, go to Themes and select the Sussex theme: Your colours will reset back to normal.
How do I activate Windows 10 without a product key?
Open the Settings app and head to Update & Security > Activation. You’ll see a “Go to Store” button that will take you to the Windows Store if Windows isn’t licensed. In the Store, you can purchase an official Windows license that will activate your PC.
How do I activate windows10?
To activate Windows 10, you need a digital license or a product key. If you’re ready to activate, select Open Activation in Settings. Click Change product key to enter a Windows 10 product key. If Windows 10 was previously activated on your device, your copy of Windows 10 should be activated automatically.
How do I turn dark on Windows 10 without activation?
This option is only available from Windows 10 Version 1607.
- Step 1: open the settings app. To open the settings app, enter the corresponding term into the search field in the task bar. …
- Step 2: access the “Colors” tab in the “Personalization” menu. …
- Step 3: activate Windows 10 dark mode. …
- Step 4: Define other settings.
How do I change the theme on Windows 10?
How To Change Your Desktop Theme In Windows 10
- First, click on the Start menu and choose the Settings options.
- In the next window, open and select the “Themes” option from left-hand panel.
- Now, navigate to the Theme Settings.
- You will reach another screen where you can change the visuals and sounds on your computer.