To reply through text, tap on the “Reply” button. Type your message in the space provided and tap on the “Send” button. To reply with a voice message, tap on the mic icon. Long-press the “Record” button, record your message, and then tap on “Send.”
How do you reply to a text on the lock screen?
How do I turn on quick reply on Android?
To do this:
- Open Settings.
- Select Touch ID & Passcode. Enter your passcode.
- Scroll down to the section labeled Allow Access When Locked.
- In order to reply to the notifications from Lock screen, toggle on Reply with Message.
How do you reply to messages on android?
Reply to a message
- Open the Chat app or Gmail app .
- On the bottom, tap Chat or Rooms.
- Open a chat message or a room.
- If you’re in a room, below the message, tap Reply .
- Enter your message or select a suggestion. You can customize a suggested message before you send it.
- Tap Send .
Where is quick reply in settings?
Tap General settings, then scroll down (if necessary) and tap Quick responses. On the following screen, you’ll see a list of the quick responses Android provides to you. To change these, simply tap them, then enter a new quick response when prompted. If you like your new quick response, go ahead and tap OK.
How do you reply to a message without opening the app?
The latest Hangouts for Android update adds the new quick reply option to the app. With the new feature, users will be able to reply directly from notification tab by just hitting the reply button. The quick reply feature sends the reply without opening the app.
How do I disable the screen lock on my Samsung Galaxy?
How to Disable the Lock Screen in Android
- Open Settings. You can find Settings in the app drawer or by tapping the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the notification tray.
- Select Security.
- Tap “Screen lock”.
- Select None.
Can you put an automatic reply on text?
Android Auto, a Google-made app, has auto-respond already baked-in as a feature and it can be installed on any modern Android phone. Tap the menu button, then Settings, then Auto-reply and compose your message.
How do I send automated text messages on Android?
Create your text. Tap and hold the send button (instead of just tapping it). A schedule menu pops up. Choose when you’d like to send it — either later today, later tonight, tomorrow or a date and time in the future.
Is there an auto reply for text messages on Android?
Android, by default, doesn’t get any sort of auto-reply feature for messages. Anyway, you can use third-party apps to automatically notify the sender that you’re away or busy at work, as follows. 1] To start with, download and install SMS Auto Reply on your phone. 2] Open the app and tap Add/ Edit button.
How do you use quick reply?
To use quick replies:
- Open a chat.
- In the text input field, type “/” followed by the shortcut of a pre-set quick reply.
- Select the quick reply. The message template will automatically populate the text input field.
- You can edit the message or simply tap Send .
How do I turn on quick reply?
It’s the icon with three dots in the upper-right corner of your list of messages. The menu panel will pop up. Tap on Quick responses. It’s the fifth option in the Settings menu.
How do you use quick response?
To do so:
- Swipe to open up the action grid for that message.
- Tap on the Quick Response icon (note: this may appear on the second page of action grid buttons)
- A list of quick responses will appear. Choose the one you would like to send and the message will be sent immediately.