And when your phone says that Android is starting optimizing, it means that the phone will create an optimized version of app and your apps will run faster after that. The optimizing process can make your apps be optimized and run as fast as possible on the new version of Android.
What do you do when your phone says Android is starting?
Methods to Fix “Android Is Starting Optimizing App” Problem
- Wiping the Cache. This method might is one of the common solutions, including to fix “Android Is Starting Optimizing App” issue. …
- Uninstall the App. …
- Do Restart Without Plugging. …
- Remove and Reinsert the SD Card. …
- Factory Reset. …
- Contact the Factory.
Why is my phone stuck on the startup screen?
Force Fresh Restart
Press and hold both the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons. Do this for about 20 seconds or until the device restarts again. This will often clear the memory, and cause the device to start normally.
Why does my phone say Android is starting optimizing app 1 of 1?
If the “Optimizing App 1 of 1” message still shows up when you start the mobile in the Normal Mode that means that the application which you deleted was not causing the problem. … This means that the last application that you uninstalled was causing the error.
Why does my phone restart itself Android?
In most cases, random restarts are caused by a poor quality app. Try uninstalling apps you don’t use. Be sure the apps you do use are reliable, especially the apps that handle email or text messaging. … You may also have an app running in the background that is causing the Android to randomly restart.
How do I clear Android cache?
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
Why is my Samsung phone stuck on the startup screen?
Turn your device off, if it’s not already off. Hold the power, volume down and home buttons at the same time until you see the warning screen. For Samsung phones without a home button, you’ll need to hold down the Bixby button instead. … Next, start the phone up again to see if the problem is fixed.
How do I fix optimizing App 1 of 1?
How to Fix Android is Starting Optimizing App 1 of 1
- Tip 1. Try to Uninstall Some Apps on Android.
- Tip 2. Reset Network Settings on Android.
- Tip 3. Reset Device to Factory Reset.
- Tip 4. Repair Android System Issue.
- Tip 5. Boot in Safe Mode.
What is Optimising app in Android?
The short story is that Android is doing what it says, creating an optimized version of each app for the new version of Android you just upgraded to. This process makes each app start as fast as possible with the new Android version.
How do I get rid of optimizing apps on Android?
Method 1: Wipe Cache Partition
- Wipe Partition. Step 1: Use Power/Volume Key Combination. …
- Home, Volume Up, and Power Buttons. Step 2: Release Buttons Incrementally. …
- Clear Cache. Step 5: Reboot. …
- Uninstall App. Step 1: Try Safe Mode. …
- Reboot to Safe Mode. …
- Open Settings. …
- Apps Option in Settings. …
- App Battery Consumption.