Windows 10 (all editions) includes the . NET Framework 4.6 as an OS component, and it is installed by default. It also includes the . NET Framework 3.5 SP1 as an OS component that is not installed by default.
Does Windows 10 need NET Framework?
NET Framework. The first thing you’ll need is access to your Windows 10 install media. If you don’t have it, check out our article on how to download the ISO file. Proceed to insert your Windows 10 disc or mount the Windows ISO file.
How do I tell what version of .NET framework is installed?
How to check your . NET Framework version
- On the Start menu, choose Run.
- In the Open box, enter regedit.exe. You must have administrative credentials to run regedit.exe.
- In the Registry Editor, open the following subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftNET Framework SetupNDP. The installed versions are listed under the NDP subkey.
6 июл. 2020 г.
How do I know if .NET 3.5 is installed on Windows 10?
First, you should to determine if . NET 3.5 is installed by looking at HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftNET Framework SetupNDPv3. 5Install, which is a DWORD value. If that value is present and set to 1, then that version of the Framework is installed.
How do I get .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10?
Enable the . NET Framework 3.5 in Control Panel
- Press the Windows key. on your keyboard, type “Windows Features”, and press Enter. The Turn Windows features on or off dialog box appears.
- Select the . NET Framework 3.5 (includes . NET 2.0 and 3.0) check box, select OK, and reboot your computer if prompted.
16 июл. 2018 г.
Do I need .NET Framework on my PC?
If you have mostly older software that was written by professional companies then you may not need *. NET Framework, but if you have newer software (whether written by professionals or novices) or shareware (written in the last few years) then you might need it.
How do I install Microsoft NET Framework on Windows 10?
If you’re using Windows 10 1507 or 1511 and you want to install the . NET Framework 4.8, you first need to upgrade to a later Windows 10 version.
Can you install multiple versions of NET Framework?
Microsoft designed the . NET Framework so that multiple versions of the framework can be installed and used at the same time. This means that there will be no conflict if multiple applications install different versions of the . NET framework on a single computer.
What is current .NET version?
The . Net framework has come a long way since then, and the current version is 4.7. 1.
Is .NET Framework 4.8 the last version?
Microsoft released the final version of the Microsoft . NET Framework 4.8 on April 18, 2019. … NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10, and all server platforms starting with Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (means Server 2012 R2, 2016, and 2019 are supported as well).
How do I know if .NET framework is installed on Windows 10?
Use Registry Editor
- From the Start menu, choose Run, enter regedit, and then select OK. (You must have administrative credentials to run regedit.)
- In the Registry Editor, open the following subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftNET Framework SetupNDPv4Full. …
- Check for a REG_DWORD entry named Release.
4 дек. 2020 г.
Can you have .NET 3.5 and 4.5 installed?
If you can’t find a suitable workaround for your issue, remember that . NET Framework 4.5 (or one of its point releases) runs side by side with versions 1.1, 2.0, and 3.5, and is an in-place update that replaces version 4. For apps that target versions 1.1, 2.0, and 3.5, you can install the appropriate version of .
How do I install .NET 3.5 on Windows 10 using CMD?
Install . NET Framework 3.5 using the command prompt or PowerShell
- Open an elevated command prompt.
- Type the following command: Dism /online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:”NetFx3″
- Once you press Enter, Windows will download and install . …
- Alternatively, open PowerShell as Administrator.
17 сент. 2019 г.
Can’t install .NET Framework 3.5 Windows 10 0x800f0954?
NET Framework 3.5 or Any Optional Feature. If the error 0x800f0954 occurs installing optional Windows features, it may be because the system is unable to access the Windows Update server. This is especially true in case of domain-joined computers which is configured to downloads updates from a WSUS server.
How do I fix error code 0x800F081F in Windows 10?
. NET Framework 3.5 error code 0x800F081F on Windows 10.
- Press Windows key + R on the keyboard, type appwiz. cpl and Enter.
- Select Turn Windows features on or off from the left side panel of the window.
- Check if the . NET Framework 3.5 (includes . …
- If the . NET Framework 3.5 (includes . …
- Close the window and check if the changes are effective.
Can not install .NET Framework 3.5 Windows 10?
Normally, before running/installing such applications, we need to enable . NET Framework from the Control Panel on the computer. So, you may first check if the . NET Framework 3.5 is available in the Control Panel on Windows 10 and if available, you may enable it from the Control Panel to install it on the computer.