What apps have widgets on iPhone?
The Best iPhone Home Screen Widgets We’ve Found So Far
- Smart Stack.
- Apple Music.
- IMDb What to watch.
- Siri App Suggestions.
- Apple Calendar.
- Wikipedia Top Read.
What third party apps have widgets on iOS 14?
The 10 Best 3rd-Party iPhone Widgets for iOS 14
- Color Widgets (Free, In-app Purchases) …
- Hey Weather (Free, In-app Purchases) …
- 3. News Break (Free) …
- FoodNoms (Free, In-app Purchases) …
- Motivation – Daily Quotes (Free, In-app Purchases) …
- WaterLama Water Tracker (Free, In-app Purchases) …
- Night Sky (Free, In-app Purchases)
Is there going to be a iPhone 14?
iPhone 14 will be released sometime during the second half of 2022, according to Kuo. … As such, the iPhone 14 lineup is likely to be announced in September 2022.
How do I customize my widgets?
Customize your Search widget
- Add the Search widget to your homepage. …
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial Settings Search widget. …
- At the bottom, tap the icons to customize the color, shape, transparency and Google logo.
- Tap Done.
How do I change stacks in iOS 14?
Edit a widget stack
- Touch and hold the widget stack.
- Tap Edit Stack. From here, you can reorder the widgets in the stack by dragging the grid icon. . You can also turn on Smart Rotate if you want iPadOS to show you relevant widgets throughout the day. Or swipe left over a widget to delete it.
- Tap. when you’re done.
How do I install iOS 14?
Install iOS 14 or iPadOS 14
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
Can you get more widgets for iPhone?
Simply add any Widget to your home screen by holding down on any app icon and tapping the “+” button in the very top left corner of the display. From there, you can select any Widget available on your iPhone or iPad and the Widget will jump into your home screen.
Do widgets drain battery?
Widgets are a great tool, but some can do a number on your battery life. As much as you like that weather widget, the stock widget, and the secure shell widget, skip them. They‘ll drain your battery, and most likely, you don’t use them nearly as much as you think.
Will Spotify have a widget on iOS 14?
After the release of iOS 14, more and more apps are adding new features to take advantage of Apple’s updated operating system. And Spotify is joining in too. … The Spotify iOS 14 widget will display up to 5 of the recently played artists, albums, playlists, or podcast episodes.