Allow Automatic Retrieval of MMS Messages When Your Android Phone is in Roaming Mode. To enable the automatic MMS retrieve feature, open the messaging app and tap on the Menu key > Settings. Then, scroll down to the Multimedia message (SMS) settings.
How do I open MMS messages on Android?
On the messaging app, (without opening any thread), tap on the menu key and go to Settings.
- Scroll down to Multimedia message (MMS) Settings section and turn off “Auto-retrieve”
- Next time you view the message, the message will display a download button.
- Make sure your mobile data is on, and tap on the button.
Why is my MMS not working on Android?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. … Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled. If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.
Why won’t my MMS messages download?
If you can’t download MMS, it’s possible that the remaining cache files have been corrupted. You should still try clearing the cache and data for the app to resolve the problem that your phone wont download MMS. A hard reset is a last resort solution for resolving MMS issues on an Android phone.
How do I enable multimedia messages on my Samsung Galaxy?
Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ – Auto Receive Messages
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps. …
- Tap Messages . …
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Settings then tap More Settings.
- Tap Multimedia messages.
- Tap the switch for either of the following to turn on or off .
How do I view MMS Messages?
Android MMS Settings
- Tap Apps. Tap Settings. Tap More Settings or Mobile Data or Mobile Networks. Tap Access Point names.
- Tap More or Menu. Tap Save.
- Tap the Home Button to return to your home screen.
How do I receive MMS on my Samsung?
So to enable MMS, you must first turn on the Mobile Data function. Tap the “Settings” icon on the Home screen, and select “Data usage.” Slide the button to the “ON” position to activate the data connection and enable MMS messaging.
Can send texts but not receive Android?
Update your preferred texting app. Updates often resolve obscure issues or bugs that may prevent your texts from sending. Clear the text app’s cache. Then, reboot the phone and restart the app.
Why is my Samsung phone not receiving text messages?
If your Samsung can send but Android not receiving texts, the first thing you need to try is to clear the Messages app’s cache and data. Head to Settings > Apps > Messages > Storage > Clear Cache. After clearing the cache, head back to the setting menu and select Clear Data this time. Then restart your device.
How do you fix multimedia messages on android?
Three steps to fix your picture & video message issues
- Step 1: Restart your device. Most messaging issues can be fixed by simply restarting your phone. …
- Step 2: Make sure you have data service enabled and your device “data is turned ON” Ensure you have network coverage. …
- Step 3: Check your device settings.
How do I automatically download MMS messages?
- Open Messages by Google.
- Tap the 3 dots in the top right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Advanced.
- Make sure Auto-download MMS is toggled right, it will turn blue.
- Make sure Auto-download MMS when roaming is toggled right, it will turn blue.
Can MMS be downloaded over WiFi?
It’s possible to send and receive MMS over WiFi on Android if your carrier supports it. … But, for some users even that fails and their device just leaves them with “Message Download Failed” upon receiving a MMS while connected to a WiFi network.
Why won’t my group messages download?
Android. Go to the main screen of your messaging app and tap the menu icon or menu key (on the bottom of the phone); then tap Settings. If Group Messaging isn’t in this first menu it may be in the SMS or MMS menus. … Under Group Messaging, enable MMS.