How do I get rid of optional feature history?
How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History
- Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
- Click on the Manage optional features link.
- To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.
2 янв. 2017 г.
How do I turn off optional update delivery?
Turn off Windows Update Delivery Optimization
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update and Security.
- Under Windows Update, click Advanced Options on the right side of Window.
- Under Updates from more than one place, Click on the Choose how updates are delivered and then move the slider to Off position, to disable Windows Update Delivery Optimization or WUDO.
6 авг. 2018 г.
How do I turn off restrictions in Windows 10?
How to disable Settings and Control Panel using Group Policy
- Use the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut to open the Run command.
- Type gpedit. …
- Browse the following path: …
- On the right side, double-click the Prohibit access to Control Panel and PC settings policy.
- Select the Enabled option.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
12 июн. 2017 г.
Where is manage optional features in Windows 10?
Manage Optional Features in Windows 10
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to Apps > Apps & features.
- On the right, click on the link Manage optional features.
- Click on the button Add a feature at the top of the next page.
- Find the optional feature you need to install, e.g. XPS Viewer, in the list under Add a feature.
- Select it and click on the Install button.
11 июл. 2018 г.
How do I install optional features in Windows 10?
Here’s how you do that:
- In the Search bar, search for “apps.”
- Select Apps and features in the results.
- Select Manage optional features, and then select Add a feature.
- Select the feature you want to add, like XPS Viewer, and then select Install.
26 апр. 2018 г.
How do I install XPS Viewer on Windows 10 using PowerShell?
Type Start PowerShell in the Command Prompt window to start Windows PowerShell. 2. Type Install-WindowsFeature XPS-Viewer and press Enter to install XPS Viewer.
How do I control Windows Update Delivery Optimization?
How to control Windows Update Delivery Optimization
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Advanced options.
- Select Delivery Optimization (or Choose how updates are delivered in earlier versions of Windows 10).
- Select PCs on my local network.
Should I turn off delivery optimization?
Typically, you will want to keep Delivery Optimization enabled for devices on your network, but disable the peer-to-peer Internet functionality. This keeps downloads fast within your home while preventing Windows from consuming your bandwidth.
How do I remove optional Windows updates?
The option to uninstall Windows Updates (not driver updates) is buried in the Settings app. Head to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update > Update history. Click the “Uninstall updates” link here.
How do I bypass administrator rights on Windows 10?
Step 1: Open Run dialog box by pressing Windows + R and then type “netplwiz”. Press Enter. Step 2: Then, in the User Accounts window that appears, go to the Users tab and then select a user account. Step 3: Uncheck the checkbox for “User must enter …….
How do I turn restrictions mode off?
How to turn off Restricted Mode on YouTube on a computer
- Go to youtube.com and click on your profile icon, located in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of that menu and click “Restricted Mode: On.” …
- Toggle the “Activate Restricted Mode” option off (it will go from blue to grey).
21 авг. 2019 г.
How do I take restrictions off my computer?
User Account Control
- Click “Start | Control Panel | System and Security | Action Center.”
- Choose “Change User Account Control Settings” from the left pane. …
- Drag the slider to “Never Notify.” Click “OK” and then restart to disable UAC on the PC.
What are Windows 10 optional features?
Manage Windows 10 optional features
- .NET Framework 3.5.
- .NET Framework 4.6 Advanced Services.
- Active Directory Lightweight Services.
- Data Center Bridging.
- Device Lockdown.
- Internet Explorer 11.
6 сент. 2020 г.
Where is Win 10 control panel?
Press the Windows logo on your keyboard, or click the Windows icon in the lower-left of your screen to open the Start Menu. There, search for “Control Panel.” Once it appears in the search results, just click its icon.
How do I turn off Windows features?
To turn Windows features on or off, follow these steps:
- Click the Start button.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Programs.
- Click Turn Windows features on or off.
- If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.