Go to Desktop > Charm > Control Panel > User account > Manage another account > select the old user account. Click or tap Delete user account. Decide whether you want to keep the old account’s files. If you want, click Keep files, if you’re not, click Delete files.
How do I remove my Microsoft account from laptop?
Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts . Under Accounts used by email, calendar, and contacts, select the account you want to remove, and then select Manage. Select Delete account from this device. Select Delete to confirm.
How do you delete an administrator account on Windows 8?
a) Click on the “Windows key + X” and then select “Computer Management”. b) Now, select “Local users and groups” and then “Users”. c) Now, Right Click on the account that you want to delete and click “Delete”.
How do I delete a Microsoft account on Windows 8 without a password?
Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, and then press Enter. b. In the User Accounts dialog box, click the account you want to automatically log on to. If it is available, clear the “Users Must Enter a User Name and Password to use this Computer” check box.
How do I unlink a Microsoft account from Windows?
Click the Start button, and then click Settings. Click Accounts, scroll down, and then click the Microsoft account you would like to delete. Click Remove, and then click Yes.
What happens if I remove a laptop from my Microsoft account?
Removing a device to your Microsoft account will remove your computer to your Trusted Device list. You need to login your Microsoft account again to the computer if you want it to appear in your Trusted Device list. … I also have a windows tablet that was not password protected but is signed in with the same account.
Can I change the Microsoft account on my laptop?
Select the Start button on the taskbar. Then, on the left side of the Start menu, select the account name icon (or picture) > Switch user > a different user.
How do I completely reset my Windows 8 computer?
Factory reset Windows 8
- The first step is to open the system settings using the Windows shortcut ‘Windows’ key + ‘i’.
- From there, select “Change PC settings”.
- Click on “Update & Recovery” and then on “Recovery”.
- Then select “Get started” under the heading “Remove everything and reinstall Windows”.
14 авг. 2020 г.
How do I change my administrator account on Windows 8?
Select “Change your account type” from the User Accounts screen. Select a user, and then click the “Administrator” option. Click “Change Account Type” to change the account to Administrator.
How do I enable the Administrator account in Windows 8?
Enable the administrator account on Windows 8
- Press the Windows key to get into the Metro interface if you are not already there.
- Enter cmd and right-click on the Command Prompt result that should appear.
- This opens a list of options at the bottom. Select Run as administrator there.
- Accept the UAC prompt.
11 июн. 2012 г.
How can I remove administrator password?
Click on Accounts. Select Sign-in options tab in the left pane, and then click the Change button under the “Password” section. Next, enter your current password and click Next. To remove your password, leave the password boxes blank and click Next.
How do I take the password off my Windows 8 laptop?
2 Options to Remove Windows 8 Password With Ease
- Press Windows + X key combination. …
- Open the Control Panel, and then click User Accounts and Family Safety.
- Click the User Accounts link and then click the Manage Another Account link.
- From the Manage Accounts window, click on the user account whose password you want to remove.
How do I get rid of sign in on Windows 8?
How to bypass the Windows 8 log-in screen
- From the Start screen, type netplwiz. …
- In the User Accounts Control Panel, select the account you wish to use to log in automatically.
- Click off the check-box above the account that says “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.” Click OK.
21 июн. 2012 г.
How do I unlink a Microsoft account from a local account?
How to remove Microsoft account data from Windows 10
- Open Settings.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click on Email & accounts.
- Under the “Accounts used by other apps” section, select the Microsoft account that you want to delete.
- Click the Remove button.
- Click the Yes button.
13 февр. 2019 г.
How do I remove a Microsoft account from Windows 10 login?
- Press ‘Win + R’ keys together on the keyboard to open the Run dialog and type the following into the Run box: netplwiz.
- Click on the ‘Owner’ account and select ‘Remove’.
- Enter the administrator credentials and follow the onscreen instructions to remove the account.
10 нояб. 2018 г.
How do I unlink my Microsoft account from Windows 10 license?
To unlink your Windows 10 license from your Microsoft account, all you need to do is sign out of the Microsoft account by migrating from your Microsoft account to a local user account and then remove the device from your Microsoft account.