Go to Settings > General, and tap Profiles & Device Management. Tap the iOS Beta Software Profile. Tap Remove Profile, then restart your device.
Can I uninstall iOS 13?
It’s possible to remove the latest version of iOS 14 and downgrade your iPhone or iPad – but beware that iOS 13 is no longer available.
How do I uninstall the iOS 13 update?
Delete iOS Update on Your iPhone/iPad
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to “General”.
- Select “Storage & iCloud Usage”.
- Go to “Manage Storage”.
- Locate the nagging iOS software update and tap on it.
- Tap “Delete Update” and confirm that you want to delete the update.
How do I uninstall an iOS update?
How to remove software update download from iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap iPhone/iPad Storage.
- Under this section, scroll and locate the iOS version and tap it.
- Tap Delete Update.
- Tap Delete Update again to confirm the process.
How do I uninstall the iOS 14 update?
Uninstall the iOS 14 Public Beta
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap General.
- Tap Profile.
- Select iOS 14 & iPadOS 14 Beta Software Profile.
- Tap Remove Profile.
- Enter your password.
- Confirm by tapping Remove.
- Select Restart.
How do I downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13?
How to downgrade to an older version of iOS on your iPhone or iPad
- Click Restore on the Finder popup.
- Click Restore and Update to confirm.
- Click Next on the iOS 13 Software Updater.
- Click Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions and start downloading iOS 13.
How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 14?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
Can you undo an update on iPhone?
If you’ve recently updated to a new release of the iPhone Operating System (iOS) but prefer the older version, you can revert once your phone is connected to your computer.
Can you uninstall iOS 14?
Yes. You can uninstall iOS 14. Even so, you will have to entirely erase and restore the device. If you’re using a Windows computer, you should ensure iTunes is installed and updated to the most current version.
Can I go back to an older version of iOS?
Going back to an older version of iOS or iPadOS is possible, but it’s not easy or recommended. You can roll back to iOS 14.4, but you probably shouldn’t. Whenever Apple releases a new software update for the iPhone and iPad, you have to decide how soon you should update.
How do I revert back to stable iOS?
The simplest way to go back to a stable version is to delete the iOS 15 beta profile and wait until the next update shows up:
- Go to “Settings” > “General”
- Select “Profiles and & Device Management”
- Select “Remove Profile” and restart your iPhone.
How do I undo an update?
Pre-installed system apps
- Go to your phone’s Settings app.
- Select Apps under Device category.
- Tap on the app that needs a downgrade.
- Choose “Force stop” to be on the safer side. …
- Tap on the three-dotted menu at the top right corner.
- You’ll then select the Uninstall updates that appears.