Open Pulse and slide out the left sidebar, then scroll down to the bottom and tap Advanced Features. On this menu, find the Messaging Features section near the bottom and tap Auto Reply Configuration to start using it.
How do you send an auto reply text on Android?
Send Automatic Replies to Text Messages on Android
- 1] To start with, download and install SMS Auto Reply on your phone.
- 2] Open the app and tap Add/ Edit button.
- 3] The Busy profile is selected by default. …
- 4] To auto-respond to only specific contacts, tap ‘Personalized List,’ and add desired numbers from your phonebook.
How do I set up automatic text reply on Samsung?
Not once. Thanks to How To Geek, I now know the message can be changed! To change the message, open the Android Auto app on your phone (do not plug it into your car), slide open the three-line menu and select Settings. Tap the auto-reply option and enter the text you’d rather send.
What is the best auto reply app for Android?
5 Best Auto-Reply Text Apps for Android & iOS
- Drivemode: Handsfree Messages And Call For Driving.
- Auto Message – automatic send and reply SMS sender.
- Do It Later – Schedule SMS, Auto Reply Text, Whats.
- SMS Auto Reply Text Messages / SMS Autoresponder.
- AutoSender – Auto Texting SMS via Virtual Number.
Can you put an auto reply on text?
Android Auto, a Google-made app, has auto-respond already baked-in as a feature and it can be installed on any modern Android phone. Tap the menu button, then Settings, then Auto-reply and compose your message.
How do I send text messages automatically?
How to Schedule a Text Message on Android (Samsung Smartphones)
- Open the Samsung SMS app.
- Draft your text message.
- Tap the “+” button near the text field or the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- The three dots will open the calendar.
- Select the date and time.
- Tap “Send” to schedule.
What is a good automatic reply message?
I will be out of the office starting (Starting Date) through (End Date) returning(Date of Return). If you need immediate assistance during my absence, please contact (Contacts Name) at (Contacts Email Address). Otherwise I will respond to your emails as soon as possible upon my return. Thank you for your message.
How do I set up automatic text reply when driving?
Tap Settings. Tap Driving Mode. Tap the Driving Mode Auto-Reply switch to turn on or off. While enabled, tap Driving Auto-Reply Message, enter the desired message then tap Save.
How do I change reply to text?
In the list of settings, tap Quick responses. On the “Edit quick responses” screen, you should see the four default quick response text message samples available in Android. You can customize any of them by tapping on them. When you tap on a quick response, you can edit it, changing its text to anything you wish.
How do I set up an automatic text reply on my Iphone?
Let’s get started.
- From the Home Screen, Open Settings.
- From the Settings Menu, Tap “Do Not Disturb”
- Set Up Who You Want Your Auto-Reply To Go To.
- Set “Auto-Reply to” to “All Contacts”
- Return to the Previous Menu and Tap “Auto-Reply”
- Create Your Auto-Reply Message.
- Turn It On!
- Live a Quieter, Less Distracted Life.
Can you be scammed by answering a text?
Responding to the text message can allow malware to be installed that will silently collect personal information from your phone. … If they don’t use your information themselves, the spammers may sell it to marketers or other identity thieves. You might end up with unwanted charges on your cell phone bill.