Open the Shut Down Windows dialog by Alt+F4, click the down arrow, choose Switch user in the list and hit OK.
Way 3: Switch user via the Ctrl+Alt+Del options.
Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on the keyboard, and then select Switch user in the options.
How do I switch users when Windows 10 is locked?
- The Alt + F4 keyboard shortcut has been around about as long as Windows has, as a shortcut to close the window that’s in focus.
- Select Switch user from the drop-down menu, and click/tap on OK or press Enter.
- You will now be taken to the lock screen to unlock.
How do you switch users on a PC?
To switch between multiple user accounts on your computer, follow these steps:
- Click Start and then click the arrow on the side of the Shut Down button. You see several menu commands.
- Choose Switch User.
- Click the user you want to log in as.
- Type the password and then click the arrow button to log in.
How do I change the user on my laptop Windows 10?
Change Account Name and Rename User Account Folder in Windows 10
- Change Account Name and Rename User Account Folder in Windows 10.
- Open the User Accounts control panel, then click Manage another account.
- Click the account you want to edit.
- Click Change the account name.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”