How do I find my WiFi password on Windows 10 2018?
To find the wifi password in Windows 10, follow the following steps;
- Hover and Right click on the Wi-Fi icon located at the bottom left corner of Windows 10 Taskbar and click on ‘Open Network and Internet Settings’.
- Under ‘Change your network settings’ click on ‘Change Adapter Options’.
How do I see my WiFi password?
Method 2 Finding the Password on Windows
- Click the Wi-Fi icon. .
- Click Network & Internet settings. This link is at the bottom of the Wi-Fi menu.
- Click the Wi-Fi tab.
- Click Change adapter options.
- Click your current Wi-Fi network.
- Click View status of this connection.
- Click Wireless Properties.
- Click the Security tab.
How do I find out my WiFi password on Windows?
View WiFi password of current connection ^
- Right-click the WiFi symbol in the systray and select Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Change adapter settings.
- Right-click the WiFi adapter.
- In the WiFi Status dialog, click Wireless Properties.
- Click the Security tab and then check Show characters.
How do I find the password for my network connection?
In Network and Sharing Center, next to Connections, select your Wi-Fi network name. In Wireless Network Properties, select the Security tab, then select the Show characters check box. Your Wi-Fi network password is displayed in the Network security key box.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”