To copy CDs to your PC’s hard drive, follow these instructions:
- Open Windows Media Player, insert a music CD, and click the Rip CD button. You may need to push a button on the front or side of your computer’s disc drive to make the tray eject.
- Right-click the first track and choose Find Album Info, if necessary.
Where is the rip CD button on Windows Media Player?
Insert the audio CD you want to rip. Near the top of the window, on the left side, click the Rip CD button.
How do I rip a CD using Windows Media Player?
To rip a CD, first you have to be connected to the Internet. When you insert an audio CD, the media player should automatically open a window to ask what to do with the CD. Select the Rip Music from CD with Windows Media Player option, and then select the Rip tab from the Media Player.
How do I rip a CD to my computer?
- Insert the CD into your computer. Place the audio CD that you want to rip logo side-up in your computer’s CD drive.
- Open iTunes.
- Click the “CD” button.
- Click Import CD.
- Select an audio format.
- Select an audio quality if necessary.
- Click OK.
- Wait for the songs to finish importing.
How do I burn a CD on Windows?
Here’s how to burn an audio CD:
- Open Windows Media Player.
- In the Player Library, select the Burn tab, select the Burn options button.
- Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”