Click Start (Windows Logo at the bottom left corner of your desktop), choose Control Panel.
Locate Programs and click Uninstall a program.
In the uninstall programs window, look for “Web Bar 2.0.5527.25142”, select this entry and click “Uninstall” or “Remove”.
How do I get rid of the Google search bar at the top of my screen Windows 10?
Follow these steps to uninstall the toolbar from your system:
- In the Search bar, type Control and open Control Panel.
- Click on the “Uninstall a program” under Programs.
- Remove everything even mildly suspicious.
- Use IObit Uninstaller or another third-party uninstaller to remove the remaining files.
- Restart your PC.
How do I get rid of the Search the Web bar in Windows 10?
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Web Bar and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
How do I get rid of the search bar on Internet Explorer?
How to uninstall Internet Explorer using Control Panel
- Open Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Click on Apps & features.
- On the right pane, under “Related settings,” click the Program and Features option.
- On the left pane, click the Turn Windows features on or off option.
- Clear the Internet Explorer 11 option.
How do I remove the search bar at the top of my screen?
To do that, perform these steps:
- Type in Control Panel into Cortana’s search bar.
- Click on Programs > Uninstall a program.
- The list of the installed applications will show up.
- Once you locate the unwanted program, right-click on it and select Uninstall.
- When User Account Control shows up, click Yes.
How do I get the Google search bar off my home screen?
Touch and hold the Google Search bar at the top of the screen. Tap the option of “Remove from home screen” at the top.
How do I remove the search bar from my home screen on my laptop?
- a) Right-click on Start and click on Control Panel.
- b) Click on Programs and features and click on Uninstall a Program.
- c) Under Uninstall Program look for webbar toolbar.
- e) right-click on the tool\search bar and uninstall it.
How do I clear my search bar history?
To search for something specific, use the search bar at the top.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click History History.
- Check the box next to each item that you want to remove from your History.
- At the top right, click Delete.
- Confirm by clicking Remove.
How do I put Google search bar on my desktop?
- Open Internet Explorer.
- To see the menu, press Alt.
- Click Tools Manage Add-ons.
- Select Google Toolbar, Google Toolbar Helper.
- Click Enable.
- Click Close.
How do I turn on the Search bar in Internet Explorer?
- Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button , and the select Manage add-ons.
- On the Advanced tab, under Browsing, select the Do not search from the Address bar check box.
How do I remove Bing search bar from Internet Explorer 11?
How to remove Bing from New Tab
- While in Internet Explorer 11 and from the Tools menu, select Manage Add-ons.
- Navigate to Search Providers, if you don’t have Google (or other search engine) in the list, from the bottom-left corner click “Find more search provider” and include Google.
How do I get rid of the search bar on Google Chrome?
Click on the small arrow next to the picture that looks like a wrench on the right side of the toolbar. Select “Uninstall” from the drop-down menu that appears. Google will open a Web page that will ask why you want to remove the toolbar. Select an option that explains your reasoning.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”