How do I download Google Chrome on Windows 10?
How to Make Chrome Your Default Browser in Windows 10
- Navigate to Settings. You can get there from the Start menu.
- 2.Select System.
- Click Default apps in the left pane.
- Click Microsoft Edge under the “Web browser” heading.
- Select the new browser (ex: Chrome) in the menu that pops up.
How do you install Google Chrome on your computer?
Method 1 Downloading Chrome For PC/Mac/Linux
- Go to the Google Chrome website.
- Click “Download Chrome”.
- Determine if you want Chrome as your default browser.
- Click “Accept and Install” after reading the Terms of Service.
- Sign in to Chrome.
- Download the offline installer (optional).
What is the fastest Web browser for Windows 10?
The best web browser 2019
- Mozilla Firefox. Firefox is back after a total overhaul, and has retaken its crown.
- Google Chrome. If your system has the resources, Chrome is 2018’s best browser.
- Opera. An underrated browser that’s a great choice for slow connections.
- Microsoft Edge.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Tor Browser.
Does Windows 10 come with Chrome?
Microsoft is testing a warning for Windows 10 users not to install Chrome or Firefox. “You already have Microsoft Edge – the safer, faster browser for Windows 10” says a prompt that appears when you run the Chrome or Firefox installers on the latest Windows 10 October 2018 Update.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”