How do I start my computer in safe mode?
Start Windows 7/Vista/XP in Safe Mode with Networking
- Immediately after the computer is powered on or restarted (usually after you hear your computer beep), tap the F8 key in 1 second intervals.
- After your computer displays hardware information and runs a memory test, the Advanced Boot Options menu will appear.
How do I start my HP Windows 8.1 in Safe Mode?
Entering Safe Mode without access to Startup Settings
- Turn on your computer and repeatedly press the esc key until the Startup Menu opens.
- Begin a System Recovery by pressing F11.
- The Choose an option screen displays.
- Click Advanced options.
- Click Command Prompt to open the Command Prompt window.
How do I get System Restore on Windows 8?
How to Perform a System Restore on Windows 8
- Pull up the System Restore screen by going to Windows 8’s Control Panel (type Control Panel on the Start Screen and click the related link).
- Click on the System Protection option on the left sidebar.
- Click on the System Restore button.
- Check to see what programs and drivers will be affected by your restore.
How do I get to Safe Mode from command prompt?
Start your computer in Safe Mode with Command Prompt. During the computer start process, press F8 key on your keyboard multiple times until the Windows Advanced Options menu appears, then select Safe mode with Command Prompt from the list and press ENTER.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”