Group messaging allows you to send a single text message (MMS) to multiple numbers, and have the replies shown in a single conversation. To enable group messaging, open Contacts+ settings >> messaging >> check the group messaging box.
How do I see all recipients in a group text on Android?
- In the group message thread, tap the options button (three vertical dots in the top right)
- Tap Group details or People & Options.
- This screen will display the people in this conversation and the numbers associated with each contact.
Can someone with an Android be in a group chat?
We see you have a question about group messages, and we’d like help. However, all of the users, including the Android, user needs to be included when you create the group. “You can’t add or remove people from a group conversation if one of the users in the group text is using a non-Apple device.
Why can’t I see all messages in a group text?
If you have an Android, please verify that the settings allow you to group message. Make sure they are enabled by: Open Messages > Tap on the 3 dots > Settings > More Settings > Multimedia Messages > Verify group conversations is enabled.
Why do my group messages come individually?
Open your messaging app, go to its settings and look for an option for group messaging. Make sure it’s set for MMS (group messaging) rather than individual SMS messages. Also, if you’re getting messages that say “Tap to Download,” it usually means there’s a problem with mobile data.
How do I send a group text on Android without everyone responding?
How to send text to multiple contacts on Android?
- Turn on your Android phone and click Messages app.
- Edit a message, click + icon from Recipient box and tap Contacts.
- Check contacts you want to transfer to, press Done above and click Send icon to send text to multiple recipients from Android.
Why does my Samsung not show group messages?
Android. Go to the main screen of your messaging app and tap the menu icon or menu key (on the bottom of the phone); then tap Settings. If Group Messaging isn’t in this first menu it may be in the SMS or MMS menus. … Under Group Messaging, enable MMS.
Can Android join iPhone group chat?
You can make a new group chat with him in it with other iPhone/iMessage users but you cannot add a non iMessage user to an already made/current iMessage group. Just remake the group. You will have to make a new conversation/group chat. You can’t turn an iMessage group chat into an sms one.
Can you group text with iPhone and Samsung?
As long as you set the MMS settings correctly, you can send group messages to any of your friends even if they are using an iPhone or a non-Android device.
Can non iPhone users be in group chats?
If you want to add someone to a group text message — but they’re using a non-Apple device — you need to create a new group SMS/MMS message because they can’t be added to a group iMessage. You can’t add someone to a messages conversation that you’re already having with just one other person.
How do I fix my group messages on my Android?
The fix for this issue is easy:
- Open Messages.
- Click the three stacked dots on the top right (on the main page where all conversations are shown)
- Select Settings, then Advanced.
- The top item in the Advanced menu is the Group Message behavior. Tap it and change it to “Send an MMS reply to all recipients (group MMS)”.
Why can’t I get group messages?
How do you get group messages on android? Go to the main screen of your messaging app and tap the menu icon or menu key (on the bottom of the phone); then tap Settings. If Group Messaging isn’t in this first menu it may be in the SMS or MMS menus. … Under Group Messaging, enable MMS.
Why can’t I reply to group texts on Android?
To enable group messaging, open Contacts+ settings >> messaging >> check the group messaging box. Then, make sure your own number appears correctly in the MMS settings (below group messaging), under the device’s number.
What is difference between MMS and group messaging?
You can send one MMS message to multiple people using group messaging, containing text only or text and media, and replies are delivered in group conversation threads to each person in the group. MMS messages use mobile data and require a mobile data plan or pay-per-use payment.
How do I make a group signal?
- In Signal, tap compose. then New group.
- Select contacts or enter numbers. An insecure MMS group has a size limit of 10. …
- Tap next. to see the group type.
- Suggestion: Tap a contact name for an option to remove them. …
- Pick a Group name. …
- Tap Create.