How do I reset my Google account on my Android phone?
Get ready to factory reset
- Be sure that you know a Google Account on the phone. Open your phone’s Settings app. …
- Be sure that you know the password for the Google Account on the phone. …
- If you’ve set a screen lock, be sure that you know your phone’s PIN, pattern, or password.
How do I delete previously synced Google Accounts on Android?
Here is how to do it.
- Go to Settings> navigate to Accounts > This will give you a list of all the accounts synced you’re your device across the various social media. …
- Tap on the google account you want to remove > Tap Remove Account > Confirm by tapping Remove Account.
Does a factory reset remove Google account?
Performing a Factory Reset will permanently delete all user data on the smartphone or tablet. Be sure to back up your data before performing a Factory Reset. Before performing a reset, if your device is operating on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher, please remove your Google Account (Gmail) and your screen lock.
How do I unlock my Google account on my Android phone?
Locked out of your Google account?
- Go to the Google sign-in page and click Need help? …
- Click Find my account.
- Select either Enter your recovery email address or Enter your recovery phone number, then type your name and check off the box next to I’m not a robot.
How do I delete a synced device?
Touch Review devices to see what devices have access to your Google account. Check out which devices have access to your Google account and remove them if you wish. Touch on a specific device name if you want to see when it was last synced with your Google account. You’ll see a large Remove button.
How do I remove a synced device from Gmail?
Remove computers & devices from your trusted list
- Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- Under “Security,” select Signing in to Google.
- Choose 2-Step Verification.
- Under “Devices you trust,” select Revoke all.
How do I reset my Gmail account to factory settings?
You can reset your Android phone’s Gmail address, but only if perform a factory reset, which erases all user data on the phone.
- Press the “Home” button, tap the “Menu” button and select “Settings.”
- Tap “Privacy” on the Settings screen that appears.
- Tap the “Factory Data Reset” option on the Privacy screen.
How can I reset my Gmail account?
Reset your password
- Check your Spam or Bulk Mail folders.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
- To request another email, follow the steps to recover your account .
- Check all email addresses you might’ve used to sign up or sign in to your account.