1. From your home screen, choose and hold a blank area of the screen. 2. Swipe to the left until you come to the home screen you wish to delete, and choose Delete.
How do I get my Android screen back to normal?
Swipe the screen to the left to get to the All tab. Scroll down until you locate the currently running home screen. Scroll down until you see the Clear Defaults button (Figure A).
To do this, follow these steps:
- Tap the home button.
- Select the home screen you want to use.
- Tap Always (Figure B).
How do I remove items from my home screen?
Instead of tapping the device home button twice, do the following:
- Tap the home button to make sure you’re on the home screen.
- Use the pinch gesture (as if zooming out — fingers move toward one another)
- Tap and hold the page to be removed.
- Drag the page to the X at the top of the screen (Figure C)
How do I get rid of this page?
Click or tap anywhere in the page you want to delete, press Ctrl+G. In the Enter page number box, type page. Press Enter on your keyboard, and then select Close. Verify that a page of content is selected, and then press Delete on your keyboard.
Where is the home button?
The Home key sits in the middle of your navigation panel. Irritatingly enough, the panel, which also houses the Back and Recent buttons, eats up a bit of your screen real estate. If that bothers you more than it should, there’s a workaround to enjoy your screen in all its uninterrupted glory.
How do I delete screens on my Samsung?
Remove Home Screen Panel
- From a home screen, pinch in on the screen. Place two fingers on the screen and bring them together.
- Select and hold the appropriate panel then drag it to Remove. (located at the top).
How do I clean up my pages on Android?
To clean up Android apps on an individual basis and free up memory:
- Open your Android phone’s Settings app.
- Go to the Apps (or Apps and Notifications) settings.
- Make sure All apps is selected.
- Tap on the app you wish to clean.
- Select Clear Cache and Clear Data to remove the temporary data.
How do I change my screen back to normal?
Click on the tab labeled “Desktop” along the top of the Display Properties window. Click the “Customize Desktop” button located underneath the “Background” menu. The Desktop Items window will pop up. Click on the “Restore Default” button near the center left of the Desktop Items window.