Group messaging allows you to send a single text message (MMS) to multiple numbers, and have the replies shown in a single conversation. To enable group messaging, open Contacts+ settings >> messaging >> check the group messaging box.
Why can’t I see group messages on my Android?
Android. Go to the main screen of your messaging app and tap the menu icon or menu key (on the bottom of the phone); then tap Settings. If Group Messaging isn’t in this first menu it may be in the SMS or MMS menus. … Under Group Messaging, enable MMS.
Why can’t I see all messages in a group text?
If you have an Android, please verify that the settings allow you to group message. Make sure they are enabled by: Open Messages > Tap on the 3 dots > Settings > More Settings > Multimedia Messages > Verify group conversations is enabled.
How do I see all recipients in a group text on Android?
- In the group message thread, tap the options button (three vertical dots in the top right)
- Tap Group details or People & Options.
- This screen will display the people in this conversation and the numbers associated with each contact.
Why is my MMS not working on Android?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. … Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled. If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.
Can send texts but not receive Android?
Update your preferred texting app. Updates often resolve obscure issues or bugs that may prevent your texts from sending. Clear the text app’s cache. Then, reboot the phone and restart the app.
Why are my group texts not delivered?
To enable group messaging, open Contacts+ settings >> messaging >> check the group messaging box. Then, make sure your own number appears correctly in the MMS settings (below group messaging), under the device’s number.
How do I fix my group messages on my Android?
The fix for this issue is easy:
- Open Messages.
- Click the three stacked dots on the top right (on the main page where all conversations are shown)
- Select Settings, then Advanced.
- The top item in the Advanced menu is the Group Message behavior. Tap it and change it to “Send an MMS reply to all recipients (group MMS)”.
Why do I have to download group text messages?
Remember, group texts are NOT SMS, they’re MMS (basically e-mails). If you have your settings so that you don’t auto-download anything over MMS, then group texts will not auto-download either (the toggle is usually off for roaming, but unless you turned it off, it’s usually active for ‘home’ networks).
How do I see all recipients in a group text?
How do I view recipients in an existing group message in the Student app on my Android device?
- Open Inbox. In the Navigation Bar, tap the Inbox icon.
- Open Group Message. Group messages include more than one recipient, as displayed in the recipient list. …
- Open Group Recipients. …
- View Group Recipients.
How do I group text without showing all recipients?
- Tap Android Messages.
- Tap Menu (3 dots in the top right corner)
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap Group Messaging.
- Tap “Send an SMS reply to all recipients and get individual replies (mass text)”
Can you blind text a group?
Sending A BCC Text Message with your iPhone or Android Phone is easy with Hit Em Up! Try it Free! Selecting your contacts for a BCC Text Message (group text with reply to sender only) is super easy with Hit Em Up! Simply start by selecting the contacts you want your message to be sent to!
What is difference between MMS and group messaging?
You can send one MMS message to multiple people using group messaging, containing text only or text and media, and replies are delivered in group conversation threads to each person in the group. MMS messages use mobile data and require a mobile data plan or pay-per-use payment.
How do I change message settings on Samsung?
How to Manage Text Message Notification Settings – Samsung Galaxy Note9
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen. …
- Tap Messages .
- If prompted to change the default SMS app, tap OK, select Messages then tap Set as default to confirm.
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
How do I change my text message settings?
Text Message Notification Settings – Android™
- From the messaging app, tap the Menu icon.
- Tap ‘Settings’ or ‘Messaging’ settings.
- If applicable, tap ‘Notifications’ or ‘Notification settings’.
- Configure the following received notification options as preferred: …
- Configure the following ringtone options: