To access the libraries in Windows 7, type libraries into the search box in the Start Menu and hit Enter. The default libraries in Windows 7 will open up in Explorer which are Documents, Music, Pictures, and Videos. Anytime you’re in Windows Explorer, you’ll be able to access libraries from the Navigation Pane.
What are the libraries in Windows 7?
In Windows 7, there are four default libraries: Documents, Music, Pictures, and Videos.
What are the default libraries in Windows 7?
There are four default Libraries in Windows 7: Documents, Pictures, Music, and Videos.
How do I create a new library in Windows 7?
How to Create a Custom Library in Windows 7
- Click New Library from the menu bar. A new library icon appears in the list of libraries.
- Type a name for you new library. Click on a blank part of the window.
- Double-click the icon to open the library.
- Click Include a Folder.
Where are Windows 7 libraries stored?
To access the libraries in Windows 7, type libraries into the search box in the Start Menu and hit Enter or you can access libraries by opening Computer (formerly My Computer). The default libraries in Windows 7 will open up in Explorer and contain Documents, Music, Pictures, and Videos.
What are the four main folder in Windows 7?
Answer: Windows 7 comes with four libraries: Documents, Pictures, Music, and Videos. Libraries (New!) are special folders that catalog folders and files in a central location.
How do I view files in Windows 7?
How to Search for a File or Folder from the Windows 7 Start Menu
- Open the Start menu and type a search term in the search field at the bottom. The Search field and results in the Start menu. …
- Click the See More Results link. …
- When you locate the file you wanted, double-click it to open it.
How do I restore libraries in Windows 7?
Libraries: If you’ve noticed that one of your default libraries (Music, Videos, Pictures, or Your Documents) is missing, you can put it back again. Just open a folder and right-click on the word Libraries in the Navigation Pane and choose Restore Default Libraries. Your libraries all reappear.
How do I add a folder to a library in Windows 7?
Adding More Folders to a Library
- Open Windows Explorer and open the library to which you want to add the folder.
- When the library window opens, click the Locations link at the top of the window.
- When the Library Locations window opens, as shown in Figure, click the Add button.
How do I find the library on my computer?
To show libraries in File Explorer, select the View tab, and then select Navigation pane > Show libraries.