How can I activate my Windows 8.1 Pro build 9600 permanently free?
- Run Microsoft Toolkit.exe as administrator. If you will see blue screen in Windows 8 -> Click “More Info” -> “Run Anyway“.
- Click on Windows icon.
- Click on tab «Activation», click« EZ-Activator ».
- After activation you can click «Uninstall» on tab «Activation» under inscription «Tool – AutoKMS».
How do I remove Windows 8.1 from my computer?
How to Uninstall Windows 8 From a Dual-Booting PC
- Boot into Windows 7.
- Launch Msconfig by hitting Windows + R to get the run box, typing msconfig and clicking Ok.
- Select the Boot tab.
- Select Windows 8 and click Delete.
- Click OK to exit msconfig.
19 мар. 2012 г.
How do I get rid of the Activate Windows 8.1 watermark?
Method 1: Remove Activate Windows Watermark using Regedit
- Click Start and type in Regedit and hit enter. …
- Now, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Control Panel > Desktop.
- In the Desktop folder, scroll down to find PaintDesktopVersion and double click on it to open.
- Make sure Hexadecimal is selected and change the Value to “0″.
19 авг. 2020 г.
How do I remove build 9200 from Windows 8?
How to Remove Windows 8 Pro build 9200 Watermark on Windows 8 Desktop
- Open Registry with Administrator Privilege ( Use run command and type regedit ).
- Select HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionSoftwareProtectionPlatformActivation.
- Change the key: “NotificationDisabled” from 0 (default) to 1.
How do I permanently activate my Windows 8 for free?
Method 1: Manual
- Select the right license key for your Windows edition. …
- Run command prompt in admin mode. …
- Use command “slmgr /ipk your_key” to install a license key. …
- Use command “slmgr /skms kms8.msguides.com” to connect to my KMS server. …
- Activate your Windows using the command “slmgr /ato”.
11 мар. 2020 г.
How do I get a Windows 8.1 product key?
So you could go to www.microsoftstore.com and buy a download version of Windows 8.1. You’ll get an email with the product key, which you can use, and you can just ignore (never download) the actual file. Microsoft MVPs are independent experts offering real-world answers. Learn more at mvp.microsoft.com.
Where is uninstall on Windows 8?
How to remove apps and programs
- Right-click in the screen’s bottom-left corner and choose the Control Panel from the pop-up menu.
- When the Control Panel appears, choose Uninstall a Program from the Programs category. …
- Click the unloved program and then click its Uninstall, Change, or Repair button.
How do I remove old OS from BIOS?
Boot with it. A window (Boot-Repair) will appear, close it. Then launch OS-Uninstaller from the bottom left menu. In the OS Uninstaller window, select the OS you want to remove and click the OK button, then click the Apply button in the confirmation window that opens up.
How do I completely wipe my hard drive and operating system?
Type list disk to bring up the connected disks. The Hard Drive is often disk 0. Type select disk 0 . Type clean to wipe out the entire drive.
How do you permanently get rid of the Activate Windows watermark?
Remove activate windows watermark permanently
- Right-click on desktop > display settings.
- Go to Notifications & actions.
- There you should turn off two options “Show me windows welcome experience…” and “Get tips, tricks, and suggestions…”
- Restart your system, And check there is no more activate Windows watermark.
27 июл. 2020 г.
How do I get rid of Windows 8.1 Pro?
- Windows Key.
- (Focus is in Search field) Type cmd.
- (Your search result is returned) Right Click Command Prompt.
- (Contextual menu open) Click Run as Administrator.
- slmgr /dlv.
- Copy the ActivationID to notepad or something.
- slmgr /upk ActivationID (FROM STEP 6)
How do I get rid of Activate Windows watermark without product key?
Disable Via CMD
- Click start and type in CMD right click and select run as administrator.
- If prompted by UAC click yes.
- In the cmd window enter bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF then hit enter.
- If all went well you should see the text “The operation completed successfully”
- Now restart your machine.
28 апр. 2020 г.
How do I turn off test mode in Windows 8?
In the Command Prompt window, type the following command: bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF and then press the Enter key. Type EXIT and press the Enter key to exit the command window.