Need to power off. You could try and press/hold the power button and volume down whilst the power is plugged in should turn it off.
How do I turn off my Android without touching the screen?
In summary, to shut the phone down without being able to see what’s on screen:
- Hold power button for about 15 seconds until it vibrates. …
- While phone is restarting, hold both the power and volume down button for 20 seconds. …
- (For Moto Z, Z2, and probably other models. …
- Press power button to select “power off”.
How do I force shutdown my Android phone?
Force shutdown the device.
Press and hold your Android device’s Power button and the Volume Down key for at least 5 seconds or until the screen shuts down. Release the buttons once you see the screen lighting up again.
How do you turn off your phone when it’s frozen?
What do I do if my Android phone is frozen?
- Restart the phone. As a first measure, use the power button to turn your phone off and back on again.
- Perform a forced restart. If the standard restart doesn’t help, simultaneously press and hold the power and volume down keys for more than seven seconds. …
- Reset the phone.
How do I turn off the black screen on my Android phone?
Press & hold the Home, Power, & Volume Down/Up buttons. Press & hold the Home & Power buttons. Press & hold the Power/Bixby button until the phone shuts down completely.
On other Android Phones:
- Press and hold Power button until Power off.
- Press and hold on Power off until Safe mode prompt.
Why can’t I shut my phone off?
If you can’t use the power button or the touch screen controls to power off your phone, you can try a forced restart. This may sound a little aggressive, but a force restart is perfectly safe, so long as it isn’t overused. Simply hold down the power button and volume down button for around ten seconds.
How do I shut my phone off and restart it?
Turn off and restart using the Power button
- Press and hold the Power button until you see a screen with a toggle slider.
- Lightly press your finger on the power symbol and swipe to the right side of the screen.
- To turn the device back on, press and hold the Power button for about three seconds.
What do you do if your Samsung phone freezes and wont turn off?
If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power button and the Volume down button down simultaneously for more than 7 seconds to restart it.
Why does my Samsung phone suddenly turn off?
The most common cause of phone turning off automatically is that the battery doesn’t fit properly. With wear and tear, battery size or its space may change a bit over time. … Make sure the battery side hit on your palm to put pressure on the battery. If the phone turns off, then it’s time to fix the loose battery.