Is there a free way to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android?
Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android via Email Chat. Your email is another way you can easily transfer your WhatsApp messages from your iPhone to an Android phone. It’s free and you won’t need to download a third-party tool. … Choose the chat history that you need to transfer.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android?
Tap “Start” on your iPhone and wait for the process to complete. Follow the steps on your Galaxy phone to complete the setup and then open WhatsApp. Log in with the same phone number used on your iPhone and tap “Import.” According to WhatsApp, the process should soon be expanded to more Android smartphones.
Can I backup WhatsApp on iPhone to Google Drive?
There is currently no way to backup WhatsApp messages on your iPhone to Google Drive directly. Google Drive can only be used to back up photos, contacts, and calendar on your iPhone. The photos can be backed up in Google Photos, the Contacts in Google Contacts and Calendar in Google Calendar.
How do I transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Samsung?
Open WhatsApp on your iPhone, and find the “Email Chat” option by clicking Settings> Chat Settings> Chat History> Email Chat. Step 2. Then, you can select the WhatsApp conversation you want to transfer to Samsung, and then a pop-up window will appear, prompting “Attaching media will generate a larger email”.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from iCloud to Android?
Now, follow these 3 steps to move your iCloud WhatsApp backup to Google Drive:
- Step 1: Restore Your WhatsApp Backup to iPhone from iCloud Backup.
- Step 2: Transfer Your WhatsApp Backup from an iPhone to Android.
- Step 3: Create a WhatsApp Backup on Google Drive with Your Android.
Is it possible to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone?
However, the most famous instant messaging app, WhatsApp, cannot migrate its data, including chats and media, when moving from Android to iOS and vice versa. The main reason WhatsApp is not capable of migrating the chat data between the operating systems is how the backup works in iOS and Android.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android using Google Drive?
3. Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android Using Chat Backup
- Open WhatsApp on iPhone and log into your account.
- Navigate to “Settings” > “Chats” > “Chat Backup”.
- Select the “Back Up Now” button to start backing up current WhatsApp Data.
- Download and install WhatsApp on your Android phone.
How do I transfer WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Gmail?
Backup of WhatsApp on Google Drive
- Open the WhatsApp.
- Tap the dotted lines on the top right of the screen.
- Select ‘Settings’ from the expanded list.
- Then, choose ‘Chats’.
- Proceed with the selection of ‘Chat backup’.
- Now click the ‘Backup to Google Drive’ button.
How can I backup my WhatsApp messages without iCloud?
3. Using Email to Backup WhatsApp without iCloud
- Open WhatsApp on your device and then go the WhatsApp chat that you would like to save. …
- Go to the “More” options by swiping on the conversations icon and then select “Export Chat”.
- You should see the option to include attachments or not. …
- Send the email to yourself.