Run the File manager on iPhone, tap on the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see below screenshot. Slide the toggle to on in the WiFi Transfer screen, so you will get an iPhone file wireless transfer address. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
How do I transfer music from Android to iPhone?
Go to Library > Music, then drag the music files from your Android device into iTunes. Click iPhone > Music, then sync your library by clicking Sync.
Can you Bluetooth music from Android to iPhone?
Can I Transfer Files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth? … Apple does not allow non-Apple devices to share files with its products using Bluetooth! In other words, you cannot transfer files from an Android device to an iPhone crossing operating system boundaries with Bluetooth.
Can you wirelessly transfer music to iPhone?
Wi-Fi Drive is the easiest way to transfer your music from the computer to iPhone or iPad without iTunes. … Both devices should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. You can transfer audio files wirelessly using desktop web browser or WebDAV client like Mac Finder or Windows File Explorer.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
What to Know
- From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. …
- From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. …
- From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device.
Can you get your iTunes music on an Android phone?
Google Play helps you bring your iTunes library to your Android devices. You can upload up to 50,000 of your songs from your computer to Google Play for free. Once you’ve uploaded your music, it’s instantly available on the web and your Android phone or tablet. No wires, downloading or syncing.
How do I transfer data from Android to Apple?
If you want to transfer your Chrome bookmarks, update to the latest version of Chrome on your Android device.
- Tap Move Data from Android. …
- Open the Move to iOS app. …
- Wait for a code. …
- Use the code. …
- Choose your content and wait. …
- Set up your iOS device. …
- Finish up.
How do I transfer information from Android to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
Can you Bluetooth pictures from Android to iPhone?
Bluetooth is an excellent option to transfer photos and videos across both Android and iPhone devices. This is because Bluetooth is available on both Android and iOS devices, making it widely useful. Furthermore, you don’t have to download a third-party app to transfer pictures via Bluetooth.