Click User Accounts and Family Safety, and then click User Accounts. Click Manage another account. Click the account with the forgotten password. Click Change the password.
How do I get into my Windows 8 if I forgot my password?
Go to account.live.com/password/reset and follow the on-screen prompts. You can reset a forgotten Windows 8 password online like this only if you’re using a Microsoft account. If you’re using a local account, your password is not stored with Microsoft online and so can’t be reset by them.
How do I unlock my HP computer if I forgot my password?
How Do You Unlock A HP Laptop If You Forgot the Password?
- Use the hidden administrator account.
- Use a password reset disk.
- Use a Windows installation disk.
- Use HP Recovery Manager.
- Factory reset your HP laptop.
- Contact a local HP store.
How do I reset my Windows 8 password without a disk?
On the screen, click your Windows 8.1 system, click the password forgotten admin account, then click Reset Password button. Then the admin password will be reset to blank or can say removing password. Finally, click Reboot button and take out the bootable USB device or CD/DVD.
How do I get into a computer if I forgot my password?
Boot your computer and immediately press on the F8 key repeatedly until your computer displays the boot menu. With the arrow keys, choose Safe Mode and press the Enter key. On the home screen click on Administrator. If you have no home screen, type Administrator and leave the password field as blank.
How do I bypass administrator password on HP laptop?
Method 1 – Reset password from another Administrator account:
- Log on to Windows by using an Administrator account that has a password that you remember. …
- Click Start.
- Click Run.
- In the Open box, type “control userpasswords2″.
- Click Ok.
- Click the user account that you forgot the password for.
- Click Reset Password.
How can I break my HP laptop password?
Way 1: Open your HP laptop using a password reset disk
- On the password text box, enter any incorrect password, and press Enter.
- Then you will get a popup message saying the password is incorrect. …
- Below the password text box, click on the link “Reset password”.
How do I completely Reset my Windows 8 computer?
How To Perform a Hard Reset in Windows 8
- Hover your mouse over the right top (or right bottom) corner of your screen to bring up the Charms menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select More PC Settings at the bottom.
- Select General then select either Refresh or Reset.
How do I find out what my password is?
See, delete, edit, or export passwords
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More .
- Tap Settings. Passwords.
- See, delete, edit, or export a password: See: Tap View and manage saved passwords at passwords.google.com. Delete: Tap the password you want to remove.
How do you unlock a laptop without the password?
Follow the instructions below to unlock Windows password:
- Choose a Windows system running on your laptop from list.
- Choose a user account which you want to reset its password.
- Click “Reset” button to reset the selected account password to blank.
- Click “Reboot” button and unplug the reset disk to restart your laptop.
How do you get into a laptop without the password?
Press the Windows and R keys on the keyboard to open the Run box and enter “netplwiz.” Press the Enter key. In the User Accounts window, select your account and uncheck the box next to “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.” Click the Apply button.