If you forget the administrator password, type “net user administrator 123456” and then press “Enter”. The administrator is now enabled and the password has been reset to “123456”. Close sethc window and restart the computer.
How do I find my administrator password on Windows 7?
1. Log into Windows 7 PC with your administrator account, click on Start Menu, and click on Control Panel to open it. 2. Click on User Accounts and Family Safety >> User Accounts >> Remove your password.
How do I find out what my administrator password is?
Method 1 – Reset password from another Administrator account:
- Log on to Windows by using an Administrator account that has a password that you remember. …
- Click Start.
- Click Run.
- In the Open box, type “control userpasswords2″.
- Click Ok.
- Click the user account that you forgot the password for.
- Click Reset Password.
What is the default admin password for Windows 7?
Modern-Day Windows Admin Accounts
Thus, there’s no Windows default administrator password you can dig up for any modern versions of Windows. While you can enable the built-in Administrator account again, we recommend that you avoid doing so.
What do you do if you forget your Windows 7 password?
Windows 7: Use your Windows Password reset disk or USB drive
- On the login screen, click on Reset passwords.
- Plug in your USB key (or floppy disk). Click Next.
- Type in your new password and a password hint. Click on Next.
How do I reset my administrator password if I forgot it?
How to Reset Administrator Password in Windows 10
- Open the Windows Start menu. …
- Then select Settings. …
- Then click on Accounts.
- Next, click on Your info. …
- Click on Manage my Microsoft Account. …
- Then click More actions. …
- Next, click Edit profile from the drop-down menu.
- Then click change your password.
How do I find my administrator username and password?
Press Windows key + R to open Run. Type netplwiz into the Run bar and hit Enter. Select the User account you are using under the User tab. Check by clicking “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” checkbox and click on Apply.
How do I get my computer to stop asking me for an administrator password?
Press the Windows key , type netplwiz, and then press Enter . In the window that appears, click the local administrator profile (A), uncheck the box next to Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer (B), and then click Apply (C).