How do I completely remove SonarQube from Ubuntu?
The docs offer clues: Installing the Web Server tells you to download the SonarQube zip, expand it, and configure the properties file. So your first step would be to wipe out the SonarQube directory.
- create /etc/init. d/sonar.
- create a link in /usr/bin/sonar to the SonarQube start script.
- update your defaults.
How do I remove SonarQube from Linux?
1 Answer. To uninstall Sonar : remove the Sonar installation directory. That’s it !
How do I remove SonarQube?
Delete the plugin from the $SONARQUBE-HOME/extensions/plugins folder.
- Sort the Plugins list by installed plugins by selecting Installed above the list.
- Find the plugin you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button to the right of the plugin information.
- Restart your SonarQube server.
How do I uninstall a program from terminal ubuntu?
Type sudo apt-get –purge remove program into Terminal—making sure to use the program’s actual name instead of “program”—and press ↵ Enter . Enter your root password. Type in your superuser password, then press ↵ Enter . Confirm the deletion.
How do I erase everything on Ubuntu?
- Never type sudo rm -R / or sudo rm -r / as it deletes all the data in the root directory and will delete the data of all the mounted volumes until you want to wipe of everything from your system.
- sudo rm -f /* also does blunders with your system.
How do I start SonarQube in Ubuntu?
SonarQube is an open-source tool that assists in code quality analysis and reporting.
Install SonarQube on Ubuntu 18.04
- Step 1 – Perform a system update. …
- Step 2- Install and configure PostgreSQL. …
- Step 3: Download and configure SonarQube. …
- Step 4: Configure Systemd service. …
- Step 5 – Setup Nginx. …
- Step 6 — Setting Up SonarQube.
How do I uninstall programs on Linux?
To uninstall a program, use the “apt-get” command, which is the general command for installing programs and manipulating installed programs. For example, the following command uninstalls gimp and deletes all the configuration files, using the “ — purge” (there are two dashes before “purge”) command.
How do I uninstall apt get?
If you want to remove a package, use the apt in the format; sudo apt remove [package name]. If you want to remove a package without confirming add –y between apt and remove words.
How do I start postman in terminal?
Just type postman in your terminal and hit enter to run latest version of Postman. Now we have to create an Unity desktop file for your launcher. For create postman.
How do I change the main branch in SonarQube?
Starting in Developer Edition, your main branch can be renamed from the project settings at Project Settings > Branches and Pull Requests.
How do I change SonarQube quality profile?
Changing the Quality Profile used for a Project
- Open your project in SonarQube.
- Go to the Administration > Quality Profile menu.
- Choose the quality profile you want to use for each language.
What are portfolios in SonarQube?
- the rating (see Metric Definitions for more details about how they are computed)
- an indicator of when the rating last changed.
- an indicator of the worst-performing project(s) in the domain.