How do I bulk delete emails on Android?
How to Delete Multiple Gmail Emails at Once
- In the Gmail app for Android, open the folder that contains the emails you want to remove.
- Tap the icon to the left of each email that you want to delete Or, long-press the email to select it.
- Tap the Delete icon in the upper-right area of the screen.
Can I delete all my emails at once?
You can quickly delete multiple emails from a folder and still keep your unread or important emails for later. To select and delete consecutive emails, in the message list, click the first email, press and hold the Shift key, click the last email, and then press the Delete key.
How do I delete thousands of emails at once?
Sadly, there isn’t a snappy way to cut them immediately. Instead of clicking a nifty button, you’ll have to press and hold the Shift key. Click the first email, keep holding down Shift, click the last email and then hit Delete.
How do I bulk delete emails in Gmail on Android?
How to Delete Gmail Emails in Bulk on Android
- To start, open the folder where you want to delete emails.
- Tap the circular icon to the left of any individual message you wish to delete; you can also press and hold the message to select it. …
- Go down your chosen folder and tap any and all emails you wish to delete.
How do you mass delete emails on Samsung Galaxy?
Delete Multiple Emails
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps. …
- Tap Email .
- From an Inbox, tap the Menu icon .
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the circle to the left of the appropriate messages. …
- Tap Delete (upper-right).
- Tap Delete to confirm.
How do you delete multiple emails on Samsung?
Navigate to the folder that contains the messages you wish to delete. Tap the icon signifying the sender on the left side of the screen. Continue tapping more icons until you’ve selected all emails you want to delete (or at least those that you can see). Tap the Delete button.
How do I delete all unread emails?
–Click on “select all conversations that match this search.” — Click on the Trash icon to delete emails. All your unread emails will be deleted from the inbox. When you delete emails, Gmail moves them to Trash where it is kept for 30 days and after that Gmail deletes it permanently.
How do I delete thousands of unread emails in Gmail?
In the Search bar type labels:unread. Then select the box to select all on that page. Then select all conversations that match this result. Then it will delete all of them.
How do I delete Gmail in bulk?
To delete all emails on Gmail, click the “Select all” box, then “Select all conversations.” Use your search bar to pull up all read emails, unread emails, or emails from specific senders for mass deletion. If you accidentally delete an email, you can recover it from the Trash folder within 30 days.
How do I delete all emails before a certain date?
- Use the advanced search operators before: and after: to select your date range in the search.
- Click the “select all” checkbox.
- Click the link to “Select all conversations that match this search”
- Note that all conversations are now selected.
- Click Delete.