How install NET Framework 3.5 includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0 offline?
- Go to Settings. Choose Control Panel then choose Programs.
- Step 2 : Click Turn Windows features on or off, and the user will see window as image below. The User can enable this feature by click on . NET Framework 3.5 (include . NET 2.0 and 3.0) select it and click OK.
19 июл. 2014 г.
Why is net framework not installing?
When you run the web or offline installer for the . NET Framework 4.5 or later versions, you might encounter an issue that prevents or blocks the installation of the . … NET Framework appear in the Installed Updates tab of the Control Panel Programs and Features app. For operating systems on which the .
How do I install .NET framework on Windows 10 using command prompt?
- Open a command prompt with administrator user rights (Run as Administrator).
- To install .NET Framework 3.5 from installation media located on the D: drive, use the following command: DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:d:sourcessxs.
How do I reinstall .NET framework on Windows 10?
Open the Windows Start menu. Type “Control Panel” into the search and open Control Panel. Go to Programs and Features. Select Uninstall a Program.
Check NET Framework 4.5 (or later)
- Select the checkbox to turn on . NET Framework 4.5 (or later).
- Select OK to save your changes.
- Restart your computer.
10 дек. 2018 г.
Can not install .NET Framework 3.5 Windows 10?
Normally, before running/installing such applications, we need to enable . NET Framework from the Control Panel on the computer. So, you may first check if the . NET Framework 3.5 is available in the Control Panel on Windows 10 and if available, you may enable it from the Control Panel to install it on the computer.
How do I know if NET framework is installed?
To check what version of .Net installed on the machine, follow steps below:
- Run command “regedit” from console to open Registry Editor.
- Look for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEMicrosoftNET Framework SetupNDP.
- All installed .NET Framework versions are listed under NDP drop-down list.
How do I fix net framework not installing?
Check . NET Framework 4.5 (or later)
- In the Programs and Features window, select Microsoft . NET Framework 4.5 (or later). Then select Uninstall/Change.
- Select Repair and then select Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the repair finishes, restart your computer.
11 мар. 2019 г.
How long does NET Framework 3.5 take to install?
Even on a modern machine with a fast internet connection it typically takes 15 mins or so to install . NET 3.5. (Also I’ve noticed the setup process has an annoying tendency to give the impression that it’s crashed by displaying the same frozen progress bar for 10mins or so).
Do I need .NET Framework on my PC?
If you have mostly older software that was written by professional companies then you may not need *. NET Framework, but if you have newer software (whether written by professionals or novices) or shareware (written in the last few years) then you might need it.
How do I manually install .NET 3.5 on Windows 10?
Enable the . NET Framework 3.5 in Control Panel
- Press the Windows key. on your keyboard, type “Windows Features”, and press Enter. The Turn Windows features on or off dialog box appears.
- Select the . NET Framework 3.5 (includes . NET 2.0 and 3.0) check box, select OK, and reboot your computer if prompted.
16 июл. 2018 г.
Why is Net Framework 3.5 not installing?
First, you can check if the component is already installed on your device. Go to Control Panel > Programs > Turn Windows features on or off, verify if . NET Framework 3.5 checkbox is selected and then proceed with the software installation. … Once it finishes, run the software setup again and that’s it.
How do I install NetFx3 on Windows 10?
Install . NET Framework 3.5 using the command prompt or PowerShell
- Open an elevated command prompt.
- Type the following command: Dism /online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:”NetFx3″
- Once you press Enter, Windows will download and install . …
- Alternatively, open PowerShell as Administrator.
17 сент. 2019 г.
How do I fix net framework 4.5 installed not successful?
Open CMD (Command Prompt) in administrator mode. In the command prompt window, type the following command “net stop wuauserv” and press the enter button to stop the service. Now type the following command “ren %windir%SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution. old” and press the enter button.
How do I use Microsoft Net Framework Repair Tool?
NET Framework 4.0 on Windows 8.
- Close all running software applications.
- Go to Windows Start Menu -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs or Program and Features.
- Select Microsoft . …
- Click Change/Uninstall, Remove or Repair.
- Select the Repair option, click Next.
- The wizard will perform a repair on the .
What .NET framework comes with Windows 10?
Windows 10 (all editions) includes the . NET Framework 4.6 as an OS component, and it is installed by default. It also includes the . NET Framework 3.5 SP1 as an OS component that is not installed by default.