How do I know what version of commvault I have?
For instructions about enabling data collection for this report, see Activating Cloud Metrics Reports.
- Log on to the Web Console or the Cloud Services website.
- Click Reports.
- From the navigation pane, go to the Worldwide or CommCell Reports page: …
- Click Version and Feature Release.
How do I check my commvault status in Linux?
You can view Commvault services by running a command in the UNIX terminal.
- Log on to a client computer as root.
- At the command line prompt, type the following command to list all the running services and press Enter. commvault -all list.
What is the current version of commvault?
Revision 17, updated in September 2019 and releases with version 11.0.
How do I start Commvault on Linux?
Commands to Control Services on UNIX Clients
- Use the [-force] option to start the services and then use Automatic Update to install the Service Pack or the Update from the CommServe.
- Alternatively, install the latest Service Pack. Services will be automatically started after the installation of Service Pack.
What is common vault?
Commvault is an American publicly traded data protection and data management software company headquartered in Tinton Falls, New Jersey. Commvault enterprise software can be used for data backup and recovery, cloud and infrastructure management, retention and compliance.
What is Clbackup process?
You can also check most distributed file variants with name clbackup.exe. This files most often belongs to product Commvault. and were most often developed by company Commvault Systems Inc. This is executable file. You can find it running in Task Manager as the process clbackup.exe.
What is commvault edge monitor?
After installing Edge, end-users can monitor and control backup jobs from their laptop, using the Edge Monitor that runs on the system tray. Using the Edge Monitor tool, end-users can view, control, and initiate backup operations, as well as install software updates.
What is Cvfwd EXE?
Cvfwd.exe. Cvfwd.log. Responsible for tunneling Commvault connections across firewalls. Domino Mailbox Archiver, File System Agent, File Share Archiver Client, Virtual Server Agent, Web Server.
What is a commvault agent?
Commvault software offers seamless and efficient backup and restore of data and information in your enterprise from any operating system, database, and application. … Agents are software modules that are installed on computers to access and protect data.
How restart commvault Linux?
Restarting the Linux MediaAgent
- Log on to the computer as root and run the following command to stop services: …
- When the services are stopped, type the following command to view all the deduplication processes that are still running.