Why is my notification bar not working?
If you have an Android 4. x+ device, go to Settings > Developer options, and enable Pointer Location. If the screen is not working, it will not show your touches in certain locations. Try to drag the notification bar down again.
How do I get the notification bar back on my Android?
The Notification Panel is at the top of your mobile device’s screen. It is hidden in the screen but can be accessed by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom. It is accessible from any menu or application.
How do I unlock my notification bar?
How to Pull Down the Notification Bar on an Android
- Confirm that your Android device is powered on and active. Unlock your screen if prompted.
- Place your fingertip gently anywhere on the Android home screen.
- Swipe your finger in a straight downward line to pull down the notification bar.
How do I change my notification panel?
Change Android Notification Panel and Quick Settings On Any Phone
- Step 1: To start with, download the Material Notification Shade App from Play store. …
- Step 2: Once the app is installed, just open it and toggle the panel on. …
- Step 3: Once you are done, just select the Notification panel theme you’d like.
Why is my Samsung not showing notifications?
Cause of Notifications Not Showing up on Android
Do Not Disturb or Airplane Mode is turned on. Either system or app notifications are disabled. Power or data settings are preventing apps from retrieving notification alerts. Outdated apps or OS software can cause apps to freeze or crash and not deliver notifications.
How do I turn on quick settings on Android?
To find the Android Quick Settings menu, just drag your finger from the top of your screen downward. If your phone is unlocked, you’ll see an abbreviated menu (the screen to the left) that you can either use as-is or drag down to see an expanded quick settings tray (the screen to the right) for more options.
Where is my status bar?
Status bar (or notification bar) is an interface element at the top of the screen on Android devices that displays the notification icons, minimized notifications, battery information, device time, and other system status details.
How do I change notification settings on Samsung?
Option 1: In your Settings app
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. Notifications.
- Under “Recently Sent,” tap an app.
- Tap a type of notification.
- Choose your options: Choose Alerting or Silent. To see a banner for alerting notifications when your phone is unlocked, turn on Pop on screen.
Can I change the color of my notification bar?
Material Notification Shade isn’t limited to just the stock Android look. There’s an abundance of theming options if you want a completely custom notification shade. From the main settings menu, “Notification Theme” allows you to change the background color of your notifications.