Right-click on any empty space on the desktop and select the View option from the drop-down menu. Select the desired option:Large, medium or small icons. The default option is Medium Icons. The desktop will be adjusted according to your selection.
How do I make everything bigger in Windows 7?
How to change the size of text and icons in Windows 7
- Open the Ease of Access settings by pressing the Windows logo key + U. …
- Under Explore all settings, select Make the computer easier to see.
- Under Make things on the screen larger, select Change the size of text and icons.
- On the next screen there are two options.
How do I increase the size of my icons?
Go to “Settings -> Home page -> Layout.” From here you can pick custom icon layouts or simply just get down to business by selecting Resize. This will allow you to increase or decrease the size of your home screen app icons.
Why are my desktop icons suddenly huge?
Go into settings > system > display > advanced display settings. From there you can change your screen resolution. Click on the selection, and make sure it is set to the one that says recommended, and press apply. Right click on your desktop and select “View”, then select Medium Icons.
How do I customize my toolbar in Windows 7?
How to Create a Custom Toolbar on the Windows 7 Taskbar
- Right-click the taskbar and then choose Toolbars→New Toolbar from the shortcut menu that appears. …
- Select the folder you want to turn into a custom toolbar. …
- Click the OK button to close the New Toolbar dialog box.
How do I customize my taskbar in Windows 7?
For even more customization, right-click a blank part of the taskbar, and choose Properties. The Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window appears. The options in this dialog box let you control the way the Windows 7 taskbar behaves.