Navigate back to the main Settings screen, tap Notifications, and then tap Advanced settings. Tap the switch next to App icon badges to turn them on.
How do I enable badges on Android?
Android O gives you complete freedom to choose which apps can add that extra bit of information on your Home Screen. Open the Settings app and go to Apps & Notifications. Tap Notifications and enable or disable app icon badges by flipping the Allow icon badges switch on or off respectively.
Why is my badge app icon not working?
The most likely reason that your iPhone badges don’t appear to be working relates to notification settings. If you have turned off the badge notifications for an application inadvertently, or the application’s default setting is to have badges disabled, you won’t receive badge alerts for that application.
How do I keep app icon badges on Android?
Try this solution:
- Open settings app > Apps > Tap on 3-dot menu in the top right corner > Special Access.
- Now tap on Notification access.
- Look for the app called Samsung Experience Home. …
- Tap the toggle button to turn the setting ON for this app.
How do I reset my badge count on Android?
Go to Settings > Device > Applications > Application manager > More > Show system apps > BadgeProvider > Storage (path may vary depending on your phone) or to your badge count app, tap Clear Data, and then re-install WhatsApp.
How do I get my app icon back on my home screen?
Where is the apps button on my Home screen? How do I find all my apps?
- 1 Tap and hold any blank space.
- 2 Tap Settings.
- 3 Tap the switch next to Show Apps screen button on Home screen.
- 4 An apps button will appear on your home screen.
How do I recover lost apps on Android?
To reset the app preferences
- Find and tap Settings > Apps & notifications > Advanced > Special app access > Modify system settings.
- Tap the menu button (three vertical dots), then tap Reset app preferences.
- Tap RESET APPS. No app data is lost when you reset the app preferences.
What icons are on the Android system bar?
The Status Bar is where you’ll find status icons: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, mobile network, battery, time, alarm, etc. The thing is, you may not need to see all these icons all the time.