Visit icloud.com, and enter your Apple ID and password. Choose “Photos”. Select the photos you want to transfer from iCloud to Android. Click the “Download” button.
How do I get photos from iCloud to Samsung phone?
1) Tap “Import from iCloud”.
- 2) Tap “OK”.
- 3) Input ID/ Password and tap Login.
- 4) Accessing to iCloud.
- 5) Check the items and tap “Import”.
- 6) Import processing.
- 7) Read the notice and tap the “Close”
- Tap the “Done”
How do I download from iCloud to my Android?
All you need to do is navigate to iCloud.com, either put in your existing Apple ID credentials or create a new account, and voila, you can now access iCloud on your Android smartphone. From here you should see shortcuts to the available iCloud web apps, including Photos, Notes, Reminders, and even Find iPhone.
How do I download photos from iCloud to Google Photos?
To request a transfer of your iCloud Photos content to Google Photos, users must sign in with their Apple ID at privacy.apple.com. Then, users must select “Transfer a copy of your data” and follow the prompts to complete the request. Users will be asked to sign in to their Google accounts to begin the transfer.
How do I download my pictures from iCloud to my iPhone?
If you want to save copies of your photos and videos from iCloud.com to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or your Mac or PC, follow these steps.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- On iCloud.com, tap Photos.
- Tap Select, then tap a photo or video. …
- Tap the more button .
- Choose Download, then tap Download to confirm.
How do I recover my old photos from iCloud?
How to Recover Deleted Files From iCloud
- Once signed in, click the “Settings” button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen, below the “Advanced” section. …
- The file restoration window will appear. …
- To restore a file, click the checkbox next to it and click “Restore.” Select multiple files, if needed.
How do I download photos from iCloud timestamp?
Visit the iCloud website www.icloud.com, login with the iCloud account and password, then click Photos to download all iCloud photos. Select photos that you need to download, click the Download button and choose “Unmodified Original” option.
How do I download from iCloud to my iPhone?
Back up iPhone
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Turn on iCloud Backup. iCloud automatically backs up your iPhone daily when iPhone is connected to power, locked, and on Wi-Fi.
- To perform a manual backup, tap Back Up Now.