To use the media creation tool, visit the Microsoft Software Download Windows 10 page from a Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 device. You can use this page to download a disc image (ISO file) that can be used to install or reinstall Windows 10.
Can I install Windows 10 directly from ISO?
In Windows 10 or 8.1, you can mount the ISO file as a virtual drive and install the software from there. … If you download Windows 10 as an ISO file, you will need to burn it to a bootable DVD or copy it to a bootable USB drive to install it on your target computer.
How do I download the latest Windows 10 ISO file directly using your browser?
Downloading the ISO file directly using your web browser:
- Go to: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO/
- Follow the instructions to use either the Microsoft . …
- After obtaining the . …
- You can download Rufus, for free.
How do I install Windows 10 without a product key?
However, you can just click the “I don’t have a product key” link at the bottom of the window and Windows will allow you to continue the installation process. You may be asked to enter a product key later in the process, too–if you are, just look for a similar small link to skip that screen.
What is the current version of Windows 10?
The latest version of Windows 10 is the May 2021 Update. which was released on May 18, 2021. This update was codenamed “21H1” during its development process, as it was released in the first half of 2021. Its final build number is 19043.
Can you download Windows 10 without media creation tool?
You can download the Windows 10 ISO file without the Media Creation Tool to upgrade or clean install the latest version of the operating system, but Microsoft hides the option for Windows 10 users.
Where is my Windows 10 ISO file on my computer?
How to Find an ISO Image File on a PC
- Click on the Windows “Start” menu, and click the “Search” function available.
- Type the ISO image’s name. If you do not possess such information, type “*. …
- Press “Enter” to initialize the search query. Allow the operating system to display all available results.
Is a Windows 10 ISO free?
Whether you’ve paid for Windows 10 already or not, anyone is allowed to download a Windows 10 ISO file and burn it to a DVD or create installation media on a USB drive for free.
Is Microsoft release Windows 11?
Microsoft’s next-gen desktop operating system, Windows 11, is already available in beta preview and will be released officially on October 5th.
What is the cost of Windows 10 operating system?
You can choose from three versions of the Windows 10 operating system. Windows 10 Home costs $139 and is suited for a home computer or gaming. Windows 10 Pro costs $199.99 and is suited for businesses or large enterprises.
How do I install Windows from an ISO file?
Let’s go over these different methods.
- Mount the ISO File in Windows 10 or 8.1. In Windows 10 or 8.1, download the ISO file. …
- Virtual Drive. …
- Eject Virtual Drive. …
- Mount the ISO File in Windows 7. …
- Run the Setup. …
- Unmount Virtual Drive. …
- Burn the ISO File to Disc. …
- Install Via Disc.
How do I install an ISO file without burning it?
How to Open an ISO File without Burning It
- Download and install either 7-Zip, WinRAR and RarZilla. …
- Locate the ISO file that you need to open. …
- Select a place to extract the ISO file’s contents to and click “OK.” Wait as the ISO file is extracted and the contents are displayed in the directory you chose.