How do I customize my home screen on iOS 14?
- Tap and hold on any empty area of your home screen until you enter “wiggle mode.”
- Tap the + sign in the upper left to add a widgets.
- Select the Widgetsmith or Color Widgets app (or whatever custom widgets app you used) and the size of the widget you created.
- Tap Add Widget.
How do you change app icons on iPhone?
Type “Open app” in the search bar. Tap on “Choose” to select which icon to replace. Select the three dots in the upper-right corner.
You’ll have to crop your photo to the right dimensions.
- Now, you’ll see your new icon. …
- You should see your new customized icon on your home screen.
How do I customize my widgets?
Customize your Search widget
- Add the Search widget to your homepage. …
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial Settings Search widget. …
- At the bottom, tap the icons to customize the color, shape, transparency and Google logo.
- Tap Done.
How can I customize my iPhone apps?
How to change the way your app icons look on iPhone
- Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone (it’s already preinstalled).
- Tap the plus icon in the top right corner.
- Select Add Action.
- In the search bar, type Open app and select the Open App app.
- Tap Choose and select the app you want to customize.
How do I rearrange apps on iOS 14?
Touch and hold the Home Screen background until the apps begin to jiggle, then drag apps and widgets to rearrange them. You can also drag widgets on top of each other to create a stack you can scroll through.
How can I get iOS 14?
Install iOS 14 or iPadOS 14
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.