In Settings – Time & languages – Region & languages – there is Languages under Country or Region you can put there your original region, but under Languages choose English or whatever language you want that Calculator and other apps to be on.
How do I change the default Calculator in Windows 10?
- Launch Regedit.
- Navigate to : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionImage File Execution Options.
- Create a new reg key called calc.exe under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionImage File Execution Options .
- Create a new string value called Debugger .
How do you change the language back to English in Windows 10?
Change language settings
- Open Settings.
- Click on Time & Language.
- Click on Language.
- Under the “Preferred languages” section, click the Add a language button. Source: Windows Central.
- Search for the new language. …
- Select the language package from the result. …
- Click the Next button.
- Check the Install language pack option.
How do I fix the Calculator app in Windows 10?
Method 1. Reset Calculator App
- Right-click on Start and pick Settings.
- Open Apps and select Apps & Features.
- Scroll down to locate the Calculator app.
- Click on the Advanced options to open Storage usage and app reset page.
- Click Reset and once again Reset button on the confirmation window. Reset Calculator app.
How can I change Arabic to English?
how to change language from arabic to english windows 10
- Press Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
- Click on Time & language.
- Click on Region & language tab.
- Under Languages, click on Add a language.
- Select the language that you want to add, and then select the specific variation if applicable.
How do I change a PDF from Arabic to English?
Change Acrobat default language:
- Go to Control Panel >Programs and Features.
- Select Acrobat and and click Change.
- Choose Modify and click Next.
- Click Languages.
- Click on the drop down against the languages that you want to install and select This feature will be installed on the local hard drive.
- Click Install.
How do I change my default Calculator?
To do this, refer the steps given below.
- Open Control Panel.
- Search for Default Programs.
- Go to Default Programs.
- Look for File Explorer towards the left pane and select it.
- Set this as default program and apply changes.
- Check if the issue persists.
Can you bring up a Calculator?
Note: You can use the Calculator app on Android 6.0 and up. Get the Calculator app on the Google Play Store.
How do I find my Calculator?
Opening Android Calculator. Open the ‘App Drawer’ from the home screen. Select the calculator app from the ‘App Drawer’.
Why can’t I change the language on Windows 10?
Click on “Advanced settings”. On the section “Override for Windows Language“, select the desired language and finally click on “Save” at the bottom of the current window. It might ask you to either log off or restart, so the new language will be on.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I change my computer language to English?
Change display language
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click the Clock, Language, and Region option.
- Click the Change the display language link.
- In the Choose a display language drop-down list, select the language you to use as the display language and click OK.
- Restart the computer for the new display language to take effect.
How do I get my calculator app back?
To get it back you can go to your settings > applications > application manager > disabled apps. You can enable it from there.
What happened to my calculator in Windows 10?
If you think that the Calculator app files are corrupt, then there is a way to reset the app and fix all files. Open Settings like you did above and click on Apps. Scroll a little to find and click on Calculator here. … Click on it and when prompted reboot your computer to recheck the missing calculator issue.